SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021: Check
In the upcoming days, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the SSC Constable GD Admit Cards 2021. It will soon release exam dates for its SSC GD Constable recruitment drive 2021 soon after releasing the SSC GD Constable 2021 notification on 17th July 2021. SSC conducts the Constable GD Exam to recruit candidates for Constable (GD) posts in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) posts in Assam Rifles. By posting an official notification on its website, the commission will inform candidates about the SSC Constable GD admit card 2021.
It is necessary for candidates to download and print multiple copies of their admit cards and ensure that the data in them is accurate.
A candidate’s admit card contains details such as their name, registration number and roll number, and it also contains details of the exam such as the location of the exam site, the date and time of the test, etc. SSC GD Admit Card 2021, as soon as it is made available on the official website, will be discussed in this article, along with the direct link to download the Hall ticket.
Here’s everything you need to know about the SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021
Here are the details of SSC GD Constable 2021 exam before we proceed to the detailed discussion:
|Board of Examinations||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Title||General Duty Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||25271|
|Selection Procedure||Computer-Based Exam, PST/PET & DME/RME|
|Admit Card Availability||Yet to be announced.|
|Last Date to get Admit Card||Yet to be announced.|
|Exam Date and Time||Yet to be announced.|
|Exam Center Location||Various Regions of the country.|
|Exam Name Official Website||SSC Official Website|
How To Download SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021?
- 1 How To Download SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021?
- 2 Documents to be carried for the SSC Constable GD Exam
- 3 Details Mentioned on SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021
- 4 Documents Required During Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- 5 Do Not Bring These Items To The SSC Constable Exam?
- 6 Key Points of the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
SSC GD admit cards will be released to registered candidates shortly. Follow the steps listed below and you will have no difficulty downloading your admit card without any complications.
The following is the step-by-step guide to downloading the SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021:
- First, go to the official website – www.ssc.nic.in
- Next, click on the “Candidate Login” button on the right.
- Next, you must enter your roll number, date of birth, and captcha.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- GD Admit Card for SSC Constable will display on the screen.
- Take a printout of the SSC Constable GD Admit Card for Medical Test, and take it with you to the medical test.
Documents to be carried for the SSC Constable GD Exam
There are also a few additional documents you need to carry with you to the test center, according to the Staff Selection Commission. By using these documents, the supervisor will be able to evaluate your identity. In order to qualify for the SSC GD Constable Exam, the following documents must be presented in addition to the admit card.
- a) Aadhaar card
- b) Voter ID
- c) Passport
- d) Driving license
- e) PAN Card
Details Mentioned on SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021
Admit cards for SSC GD contain information such as the applicant’s name, father’s name, and address. All details on the admit card should be carefully checked by candidates. Contact the appropriate authorities if there is any discrepancy.
Detailed information will appear on the SSC Constable GD hall ticket 2021:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Applicant’s Address
- The description of the stage
- Registration Number, Roll Number & Password
- Exam Date and Time (Reporting Time)
- Address of Test Venue
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Important instructions as per the Is it possible to correct the information on SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021? 2021 ?
The Staff Selection Commission must be informed immediately if any discrepancies appear on your admit card. Once the commission has received your request, it will examine it and assist you in obtaining an error-free admit card. Make sure all the details are correct. The SSC can be contacted at the following address.
SSC Official Contact Details
As discussed earlier, In case you find any discrepancy on your admit card contact the Staff Selection Commission, you can use the following details.
SSC contact details:
|Address||Special Selection Board (Cell) Recruitment Branch, Directorate General, CRPF, Block No. 1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Helpline Number||011 – 24368630|
Documents Required During Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Detailed Medical Examination (DME) candidates are required to bring the following documents with them:
- An official document proving the validity of a person’s name and academic record.
- An authority issuing the domicile certificate(PRC).
- Document proving service as a member of the defense personnel.
- Candidate’s declaration regarding the completion of their engagement in the Armed Forces, in the prescribed format.
- A copy of the caste certificate in the format prescribed for requesting a reservation / age reduction.
- Documentation proving that they are eligible for the height and chest measurements restrictions, as stated in the official notification.
- District Collector’s/ District Magistrate’s certificate if the dependent applicant is a riot victim.
- Certificate of Birth/Identity of a West Pakistani Refugee in the prescribed format
Do Not Bring These Items To The SSC Constable Exam?
The following items should not be brought to the exam.
- Unauthorized paper or document.
- Calculators for scientists
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices.
- Food of any kind
- The smart watch
Key Points of the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
Remember the following tips before you take the SSC GD Constable 2021 exam:
- The information on the admit card should be carefully checked.
- It is important to ensure the quality and clarity of your photo and signature.
- Make sure you bring the necessary items to the exam hall with your admit card.
- Observe the exam centre decorum at all times
- Keep your admit card safe throughout the SSC GD Constable recruitment process 2021.
Links to download SSC Constable GD Admit Cards by Region
- The aspirants will have to obtain SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021 from CRPF’s official website. Currently, there are 9 SSC regional/subregional offices in India.
|Region||Name of the State||Admit Card Link|
|NR-Northern Region||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|NWR-North Western Region||J&K, Punjab, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|CR-Central Region||UP & Bihar||Click Here|
|ER-Eastern Region||WB, Jharkhand, Odisha, A&N Island & Sikkim||Click Here|
|MPR-Madhya Pradesh Region||MP & Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|WR-Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Click Here|
|NER-North Eastern Region||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland & Mizoram||Click Here|
|SR-Southern Region||AP, Pondicherry & TN||Click Here|
|KKR-Karnataka Region||Karnataka and Kerala||Click Here|