Shark Tank India Season 2 Judges, Registration, Date, Time | How to Register in Shark Tank India Season 2: The first season of Shark Tank in India was a huge success. We are anticipating its comeback as the Second Season is about to premiere.
For Season 2 of Shark Tank, registration is currently open. A new advertisement was shared on Instagram by the Sony TV official account with the hashtag “#SonyTV #Promo.” You’re developing into an entrepreneur, right? Do you have any interest in this? If yes, take advantage of this opportunity to succeed in business. Registration for #SharkTankIndiaSeason2 on Sony is now open. By installing or upgrading the SonyLIV app, you can register your business idea. A link appears in the bio. The #SharkTankIndia registration period is currently open.
Shark Tank India Season 2
The second season of Shark Tank India will premiere on Sony TV. Entrepreneurs from all over the world have flocked to the reality series modelled after Shark Tank, in which they pitch a group of investors their company proposals in the hopes of getting cash. The first season of Shark Tank India was a huge success there, receiving overwhelmingly positive reviews from the people. After then, Season 2 will be the focus of all attention.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Overview:
|Serial Name||Shark Tank India Season 2|
|First Season Start Date||20 December 2021|
|First Season End date||04 February 2022|
|Shark Tank Indis Season 2 Registration||Open|
|App Name||Sony Liv|
|Season 2 Judges(Tentative)||Aman Gupta, Anupam Mittal, Vineeta Singh,|
Namita Thapar, and Gazal Algah
|Registration Start date||09 May, 2022|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Age Deadline Date||April 30, 2022|
|Official Email id||[email protected]|
|Total phases||Phase 1|
|Show Timings||09:00 P.M.|
Shark Tank India Season 2 Judges List
|Season 2 Sharks||Company Name|
|Namita Thapar||Emcure Pharma|
|Vineeta Singh||SUGAR Cosmetics|
The first season of Shark Tank India Season 2 premiered in December 2021. More than 100 business concepts were given a chance to take off because of the competition. The sharks spent more than 42 million rupees in the first season. Throughout the second season, a number of people will be asked to present their concepts and business plans. If you want to participate in the reality programme and succeed in business, make sure you adhere to the guidelines below.
Overview of Shark Tank 1 investments
- Aman Gupta, the co-founder and CMO of boAt, invested about Rs 9.358 crore in 28 acquisitions.
- Peyush Bansal, co-founder and CEO of Lenskart, invested more than Rs. 8.297 million in 27 transactions.
- Namita Thapar, CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, invested during the exhibition and post-show talks in 25 agreements for a combined Rs 10 crore.
- Ashneer Grover, the former MD and ex-co-founder of Bharay Pe, has so far put Rs 5.383 crores into 21 businesses.
- Anupam Mittal, the founder and CEO of Shaadi.com, has invested 5.4 Crore in 24 transactions.
- Vineeta Singh, co-founder and CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics, has invested a total of 3.042 crores in 15 different companies.
- Ghazal Alagh, co-founder and CEO of Mama Earth, has put around Rs 1.2 crores into seven deals.
Season 2 of Sharks of Shark Tank India
- Sharks, their humorous reactions, and even their amazement at unexpected occurrences all became well-known social media memes during the inaugural season of Shark Tank India.
- Fans will be clamouring for the much-loved first season of Sharks even though Sony hasn’t revealed the investors for the upcoming season. Grover, a former financial unicorn who left BharatPe, is unlikely to return to the business.
- There’s a good chance that Aman Gupta, Anupam Mittal, Vineeta Singh, Namita Thapar, and Gazal Algah will return. In the following season of the programme, Ranvijya Singha will continue to serve as the host and offer lessons to participants.
Shark Tank Season 2 India registration 2022
- The second season of Shark Tank India registration has already started.
- To register your business thoughts, you must have the SonyLIV app installed on your phone.
- After logging in, complete all relevant fields with your personal data.
- Information like the stage at which your business is now operating is also necessary.
- You have three payment options to pick from: idea, prototyping, or a revenue model (if applicable).
Schedule for Shark Tank India 2
For its first season, Shark Tank India debuted on Sony Entertainment Television every Monday through Friday at 9 p.m. The repeat broadcast was scheduled for Monday through Friday at 11 p.m. Additionally, it is available on the Sony LIV App.
The first season’s schedule of the show received no unfavourable feedback from viewers. We’re crossing our fingers that Shark Tank India Season 2 will show throughout this period. Season 1 of Kaun Banega Crorepati was its replacement.
Following that, you must provide all of your company’s administrative, legal, and financial information.
You must briefly introduce yourself in order to make an outstanding first impression on the selection committee. Please share your thoughts, experiences, and specifics of your up to date trip.
|Apply Now||Click here|