The official site of RTE UP has posted information about admission for 2022-23, which begins on February 25th of that year. RTE applicants must therefore be between 3 and 6 years of age. Applications for Uttar Pradesh Admissions will be accepted in 2022. As the right to education is a fundamental right, candidates prioritize reserving 25 percent of total seats for RTE students.
RTE Admission 2022-23
The RTE (Right to Education) stipulates that every child under the age of fourteen has a legal right to receive primary elementary education. In the human race’s quest for a world where everyone has access to quality education, Right to Education (RTE) represents a monumental step forward.
|Name of Scheme||Right to Education (RTE)|
|Name of Department||Basic Education Department, Government Of Uttar Pradesh|
|in Hindi||आरटीई यूपी एडमिशन 2022-23|
|Admission For||Primary classes|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Free & Compulsory Education|
|Scheme under||Central & State Government|
|Official website||Click Here|
As part of this provision, 25 percent of seats will be reserved for economically disadvantaged students. You can find more information about the RTE Admission Form 2022 in the section below.
Major Documents for Admission
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Income proof
- Category proof
- Date of birth proof
Right to Education Admission 2022-2023
By virtue of the Right to Education Act 2009, the Basic Education Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has published an online application form. Children’s applications may be submitted online by their parents.
RTE UP offers an online admission form for impoverished students. Parents should check the RTE Admission Uttar Pradesh Starting and Closing Dates before applying. Parents should carefully read all of the instructions provided by the official authorities before submitting the RTE Online Admission Form.
How to Apply RTE UP Admission 2022-23 Online Application Form
Following are the steps you need to follow in order to fill out the UP RTE 25 Admission form 2022-23:
- Visit the official RTE UP Admissions Website.
- A new page will open up.
- The “Online Application/Student Login” link is located on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on “New Student Registration” to bring up the student login window.
- You will then be able to register for UP RTE Admission 2022-23 as follows:
- Please fill out the form below and hit the “Register” button at the bottom.
- Candidates can print their registration slip from the screen after viewing the student’s registration slip.
- At the bottom, click “Complete the Form.”.
- The UP RTE 25 Admission 2022-23 Students Application Form looks like this:
- Make sure all the details are entered correctly and upload the required documents.
- After selecting the schools you wish to apply to, click “Save” and your application will be saved.
- The online application form for RTE UP Admission 2022-23 is now available. Then, click “Lock and Print Final.”.
- After completing the registration/application process, applicants click on the “Final print” button to print out the completed RTE UP online application form.
Allotment of seats for RTE UP Admissions
This section describes the very easy process to do the RTE Admission Seat Allotment. Please follow the steps below:-
- To begin, you must visit the official website of the Basic Education Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- You will now see the homepage.
- To view the seat allocation results, click the “Seat Allotment Results” link.
- The Seat Allocation Results page will open.
- Type in your Registration ID.
- Your status will then appear on the screen.
RTE Admission Last Date 2022-23
Applicants should be aware that the application deadlines and the RTE Admission Deadline for all states fall between March and May or are otherwise specified by the respective state.
|Notification Release||1 March 2022|
|Start of Admission Application 1st Phase||2 March 2022|
|Last Date of Admission Application 1st Phase||25 March 2022|
|Start of Admission Application 2nd Phase||2 April 2022|
|Last Date of Admission Application 2nd Phase||23 April 2022|
|Start of Admission Application 3rd Phase||2 May 2022|
|Last Date of Admission Application 3rd Phase||10 June 2022|
|Verification of Applications||26 March 2022 to 13 June 2022|
|Lottery Result First Phase||30 March 2022|
|Lottery Result Second Phase||28 April 2022|
|Lottery Result Third Phase||15 June 2022|
|Last Date For Admission Form 2022||5 April to 30 June 2022|
RTE Admission Eligibility 2022-2023
Here is the eligibility criteria for RTE admissions (the right to education):
- Children must be between six and fourteen years of age.
- There will be 25 percent of seats reserved for kids from low-income families.
- Students must be citizens of India.
- A student must also reside in the state in question in the case of a state-specific application.
- Income categories for RTE (Right to Education) are 3.5 lakhs for the weaker sections.
District wise RTE UP Admission 2022-21
|Name Of District||RTE UP Admission L-1||RTE UP Admission L-2||RTE UP Admission L-3|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||598||722||508|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a maximum age limit to apply for RTE Maharashtra 2022-23?
You must meet the following eligibility criteria and provide other details before applying online for admission under RTE Maharashtra for session 2022-23: The student must be between 6 and 14 years old. The student must live in Maharashtra State.
Is there a maximum age limit to apply for RTE UP 2022-23?
You must meet the following eligibility criteria and provide other details before applying online for admission under RTE UP for session 2022-23: The student must be between 6 and 14 years old. The student must live in UP State.
UP RTE admissions are available to whom?
The Uttar Pradesh RTE 25 Admission 2022 is open to all eligible children between 3 and 6 years old whose parents are eligible for RTE. In order to comply with the Right to Education Act, schools must reserve 25% of their total seats for RTE students.