PM Kisan Status Check 2021 9th Installment Status is often checked now. Get PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Status for 9th Kist now. PM-KISAN Status 2021 for 9th installment, 9th installment dates, the way to check the Kist status, and far more are discussed on this page.
PM Kisan Status Check 2021
The Government of India goes to release the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. For each of the primary 7 installments, beneficiaries will get Rs. 2000 in their account. PM Modi will release the installment on 9th August 2021, Friday by Video conferencing. There are around 9.5 Crore farmers who are going to be benefited from PM Kisan’s 9th Installment. Over 19000 Crore INR is going to be transferred to the accounts of farmers across the state.
PM Kisan 9th Installment 2021 Status
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Launched in||Feb 2019|
|Total Money release till date||75000 Cr INR|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
PM Modi has also decided to interact with farmers online while PM Kisan’s 9th Installment is being deposited into their account. this is often getting to be the very best amount ever paid during a single day under any government scheme. therefore the beneficiary who wants to see PM Kisan 9th Installment Status 2021 is going to be getting all details today.
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
This will be the primary time when eastern states also will get the advantage of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers in West Bengal State will get their first installment today. If you would like to see PM Kisan installment status then you would like to read the method given below.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Let us have a fast view of the small print of this government scheme. consistent with PM Kisan schemes, The farmers of India get the aid of Rs. 6000 per annum.
These 6000 rupees are given in three installments of Rs. 2000 each. per annum, the primary installment is deposited between December-March, the Second installment from April to July, and the third Installment between August and November 2021.
Once registered for PM-KISAN yojana, the farmer gets Rs. 2000 installment deposited onto their account. Till now, Over 1.15 Lakh Crore rupees are already deposited to accounts of over 9 crore farmers.
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
PM Kisan Status causes you to aware of whether your installment of rupees 2000 has reached your account or not. It also allows you to know the appliance status and if your installment is not being credited, then the error also can be checked within the status itself.
PMKSY 9th installment was released and the amount was added to the account of beneficiaries as per schedule. PM Modi addressed the state live and revealed the 9th installment. you want to check if your name is out there within the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana. If you’re not within the beneficiary list then your account won’t be credited with subsequent installment.
How to check PM Kisan Status – 9th Installment
- PM Kisan Yojana Kist is often checked from the official website of this scheme. to assist the beneficiaries, we’ve decided to list down the step-by-step process to see the PM Kisam 9th installment status.
- Beneficiaries got to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to see the status of the 9th installment.
- From the homepage of the website, check the “Farmers Corner” link within the menu bar and click on that.
- You will get an option for “Beneficiary List”. Click thereon link and a replacement page is going to be opened.
- Now select the knowledge given within the dropdown menus of the website.
- Select your State, District, Tehsil, Block, and village name. Once through with this, click on the Get Report link.
- A list is going to be opened for all beneficiaries in your area. look for your name and PM Kisan status within the list.
How to check PM Kisan Application status 2021
If you’ve got applied for the PMKSNY and you would like to see your application status then you’ll follow these steps.
- Go to the official website and click on on the Farmer Corner link.
- Now click on the Beneficiary status link and await the page to load.
- Now enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number within the asked section.
- Click on the Check Status button and your PM Kisan Application status is going to be displayed on the screen.
If you’re having trouble accessing anything or your PM Kisan 9th installment isn’t crediting, you’ll contact the support helpline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why My PM Kisan Application was rejected?
There are be multiple reasons for the rejection of an application like not being eligible, incomplete details, fake documents, wrong information, etc.
Q. Why my name isn’t on the Beneficiary list?
This can flow for several reasons. one among the strongest reasons is often the late registration. you’ll have registered when the beneficiary list was already created. So your name couldn’t be added therein the list. If you’ve got registered successfully, your name is going to be available within the next beneficiary list needless to say.
Q. I don’t have land on my name, am I able to still apply for this scheme?
No, albeit the land is in your father/brother/ mother/ the other relative’s name, you’ll not apply for PMKSNY. Only the landowner can apply for this scheme.
Q. I’m an enormous farmer, am I able to apply for this scheme?
No, Only the tiny and marginal farmers are often a part of this scheme. If you possess quite 2 hectares of the land, you’ll not apply for this scheme.