PM Kisan 9th Installment 2021 Status
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Launched in||Feb 2019|
|Total Money release till date||75000 Cr INR|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
PM Kisan Status makes you aware about whether your installment of rupees 2000 has reached to your account or not. It also lets you know the application status and if you installment in not being credited, then the error can also be checked in the status itself.
PMKSY 9th installment was released and amount was added to the account of beneficiaries as per schedule. PM Modi addressed the nation live and revealed the 9th installment. You must check if your name is available in the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana. If you are not in the beneficiary list then your account will not be credited with the next installment.
How to check PM Kisan Status – 9th Installment
- PM Kisan Yojana Kist can be checked from the official website of this scheme. To help the beneficiaries, we have decided to list down the step-by-step process to check the PM Kisam 9th installment status.
- Beneficiaries need to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check the status of 9th installment.
- From the homepage of the website, check “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar and click on that.
- You will get an option for “Beneficiary List”. Click on that link and a new page will be opened.
- Now select the information given in the dropdown menus of the website.
- Select your State, District, Tehsil, Block and village name. Once done with this, click on the Get Report link.
- A list will be opened for all beneficiaries in your area. Search for your name and PM Kisan status in the list.
How to check PM Kisan Application status 2021
If you have applied for the PMKSNY and you want to check your application status then you can follow these steps.
- Go to the official website and click on the Farmer Corner link.
- Now click on the Beneficiary status link and wait for the page to load.
- Now enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number in the asked section.
- Click on the Check Status button and your PM Kisan Application status will be displayed on the screen.
If you are having trouble accessing anything or your PM Kisan 9th installment is not crediting, you can contact the support helpline.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Juet Home||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why My PM Kisan Application was rejected?
There are be multiple reasons for the rejection of an application like not being eligible, incomplete details, fake documents, wrong information etc.
Q. Why my name is not in the Beneficiary list?
This can be due to many reasons. One of the strongest reasons can be the late registration. You may have registered when the beneficiary list was already created. So your name could not be added in that list. If you have registered successfully, your name will be available in the next beneficiary list for sure.
Q. I don’t have land on my name, Can I still apply for this scheme?
No, even if the land in on your father/brother/ mother/ any other relative’s name, you can not apply for PMKSNY. Only the land owner can apply for this scheme.
Q. I am a big farmer, can I apply for this scheme?
No, Only the small and marginal farmers can be part of this scheme. If you possess more than 2 hectares of the land, you can not apply for this scheme.