OPSC is expected to announce the OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 by the second week of January 2022 on its official website, i.e. @opsc.gov.in. Candidates who have filled out the online forms to appear in the recruitment examination for the post of Medical Officer (MO) / Assistant Surgeon (SO) are looking forward to downloading and printing the OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 in order to bring it to the testing center. As you read this article, you will discover the detailed information regarding the Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon Admit Card download procedure, so read the article to the end and find out all you need to know.
OPSC MO Admit Card 2022
The Written Exam for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) will take place on 23 January 2022 (Sunday) between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM at the four examination centers by the Odisha Public Service Commission. The admission certificate is to be published by OPSC directly. Admit cards will be available on their official websites. Keep reading this article to find out more about the steps for downloading the Admit Card or the direct link.
A notification was published on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission inviting the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the 1871 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies from 12 November 2021 to 13 December 2021, candidates who have applied for the same may download their OPSC MO Admit Card 2022. The written examination will be conducted between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM on the day of the examination, but for people with disabilities, it will be held until 2:00 PM.
OPSC MO 2022 Overview
Following is a list of four examination centers where written recruitment examinations for the position of Medical Officer were conducted.
- SSV Mandir, Tulispur, Chahatnagar, Cuttack
- Sector-6, CDA, Cuttack, DAV Public School (North Block)
- Sector-6, CDA, Cuttack, DAV Public School (South Block)
- School of Engineering, Bhubanananda, Cuttack
The total number of vacancies is 1229, of which 1229 are reserved for male candidates and 642 are reserved for female candidates.
We will update the information after the Odisha Public Service Commission announces the exact date of OPSC MO Admit Card 2022. Upon the official announcement, an individual will be able to download their Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card.
Note: Candidates need to print the Admit Card and bring it to the examination center on the day of the examination along with their Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
How To Download OPSC MO Admit Card 2022?
To You can download and print the Odisha Public Service Commission MO (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card by following the steps below.
- OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded by visiting the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission, @opsc.gov.in.
- Upon visiting the official website, you will find a search box. Enter “(Advt. No. 17 of 2021-22)” and click “Search.”.
- Following clicking on the above mentioned option, you will find an option titled “Click to Download” under the section titled “Medical Officer: Download Admission Certificate (Advt. No. 17 of 2021-22)”. Click on it to proceed.
- If you tap on the above mentioned option, you will be redirected to another webpage where you must enter your PPSAN Number and Date of Birth. Fill in the required credentials and click the Submit button.
- Upon clicking on the above-mentioned option, your Admit Card will appear before you. You may then download and print it so that you may take it to the examination site.
I hope that you have gained an understanding of how to download the Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) admit card after reading this post. You may ask any questions you may have regarding the OPSC MO Admit Card 2022, even after reading this article, by leaving a comment below. We will respond as soon as possible.