Karnataka PGCET 2021 application structure is presently accessible on the authority site of Karnataka Examinations Authority, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The last date to end the enrollment cycle is Sept. 17.
Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, Karnataka PGCET 2021 application structure has been delivered by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, KEA. The last date to end the enrollment interaction for MBA, MCA, ME, MTech, and MArch courses is September 17, 2021, 2021 till 5:30 pm. More data is currently accessible on the authority site, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
The enlistment cycle would be directed in online mode. To fill Karnataka PGCET 2021 application structure, an up-and-comer must satisfy the bottom qualification measures. during an ll|one amongst|one in every of”> one among the principles is to possess an undergrad pass declaration in a pertinent field that the applicant is trying to find affirmation.
Read More about-AP EAMCET 2021 RESULT AND CUT OFF
The placement test is directed for admission to both low maintenance and full-time courses. Applicants should undergo the means shared underneath to end Karnataka PGCET 2021 enrollment measure.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 application form: How to apply
- Visit the authority site of the Karnataka Examinations Authority, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Most recent Announcement’ segment accessible on the landing page.
- Snap-on “Online Application 2021 for MBA, MCA, Mtech/March interface”.
- On the opposite hand, click on the immediate connection – Karnataka PGCET 2021 application structure.
- First and foremost, complete the enrollment interaction.
- Entre enrolled qualifications to check in another time.
- Fill the appliance structure with the required subtleties and archives.
- Pay the appliance expense through a web installment mode.
- Take a print of the structure for any future reference.
This year, the test got deferred due to COVID 19 pandemics across the state. Competitors should note that the last date to pay the appliance expenses within the predetermined bank is September 18, 2021.
The exam would be held for a total of 100 marks.
The selection test would be directed in a pen-paper mode consistent with the authority warning. Nonetheless, the test example and rules for the designation of imprints will shift from one subject to a different one.
Applicants should make some extent to fill Karnataka PGCET 2021 application structure inside the cutoff time.