A common entrance examination is conducted every year at Jammu University, Jammu for the purpose of providing admission to postgraduate programs (PG), postgraduate diplomas, and undergraduate programs. JUET is conducted by Jammu University in June every year. Jammu University offers Post Graduate and Under Graduate Programs based on two criteria – Merit in the qualifying exams and entrance examinations.
Qualifying examinations receive 75% of the weighted points, while JUET receives 25%. Check the details below for information on eligibility criteria, application forms, fees, and admit cards.
Because of the ongoing circumstances related to the Coronavirus pandemic, the entrance test has been canceled. According to UGC, MHA, and other concerned authorities, the university has canceled the exam. In order to apply for the program, students must submit their applications online before Dec 17, 2021. Candidates are admitted based on their performance in the qualifying examinations.
JUET Latest Update:
- June 14: JUET 2021 admissions to be based on merit instead of the entrance exam score.
- Feb 6: JUET 2021 2nd PG Merit List has been released on the official website of Jammu University on February 6, 2021. Check Here
- 1 What is JUET Exam?
- 2 JUET 2021 Exam Date
- 3 JUET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 JUET 2021 Application Form
- 5 JUET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 6 JUET 2021 Syllabus
- 7 JUET 2021 Admit Card
- 8 JUET 2021 Exam Centres
- 9 JUET 2021 Result
- 10 JUET 2021 Cut-Offs (Merit List)
- 11 JUET 2021 Counselling
- 12 Counseling:
- 13 FAQ of JUET Online Test
What is JUET Exam?
A JUET is an entrance test for Jammu University. In Jammu, it is held every year in order to admit new students to undergrad, grad, and postgrad programs. The Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) provides admission to postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, and undergraduate programs offered by Jammu University.
JUET is an annual entrance exam conducted by Jammu University. JAMMU University provides PG, PG Diploma, and Undergraduate Programs with a two-parameter selection process. Qualify for JUET through qualifying examinations. Qualifying Exams receive 75 percent weightage, and Joint Undergraduate Entrance Tests receive 25 percent.
The JUET 2020 entrance examination is conducted offline using pen and paper. There are 150 objective-type questions in the JUET test, which is divided into four sections:. The duration of the test is 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- English for general use
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
There are 40 questions each in the first three sections, and 30 questions in the last section, Numerical Ability. A negative marking scheme applies to each question: (-) 0.25 marks are deducted for wrong answers.
In order to be admitted, two factors must be met:
- For undergraduate programs, the class 12 grade point average is the merit earned (and the aggregate score for a bachelor’s degree for postgraduates and postgraduate diplomas).
- Scores achieved on the JUET
Those who rank highest in their qualifying exams receive 75% of the weighting and those who rank highest in the JUET exam receive 25%.
JUET 2021 Exam Date
JUET exams are generally conducted by the University of Jammu in May/June. Here are the exam dates for JUET 2021:
|JUET 2021 Notification||To be announced|
|Commencement of Online Application||To be announced|
|Last Dates for Online Application||To be announced|
|Online Applications accepted with late fee||To be announced|
|The download of the e-Admit Card||To be announced|
|JUET 2021 Exam||To be announced|
|Answer Key Release for JUET 2021||To be announced|
|JUET 2021 Results||To be announced|
|JUET 2021 Counselling||To be announced|
JUET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
On the official website (juetonline.in), you will find detailed information regarding program-wise eligibility. These are the general JUET eligibility criteria.
JUET 2021 Application Form
Online applications are the only way to apply to JUET. To pursue a course of their choice at Jammu University, candidates need to visit the official website. Here is a step-by-step guide to registering and applying for the JUET 2021.
Step 1: Registration
- Jammu University has an official website.
- On the bottom left of the homepage, click on ‘Jammu University Entrance Test’.
- Ensure that your email ID and mobile phone number are valid.
- Register by creating a password.
- To continue, click ‘Continue’.
Step 2: Filling of JUET Application Form
- You must upload your personal information and contact information in this step. Applicants’ names, fathers’ names, residential addresses, gender, course, and contact information are all included.
Step 3: Upload Signature and Photograph
- You must upload the required documents (supporting your eligibility and qualifying status) once you have filled out the application form. The following specifications should be followed.
|Photograph (passport size)||2 – 100||jpeg|
|Signature||2 – 100||jpeg|
- Next, click ‘Submit’.
JUET 2021 Application Fee
You can pay the application fee using net banking, a credit card, or a debit card online. During offline payments, bank challans are required. You must specify in your application which method of payment you prefer.
Note: An additional INR 30 fee is charged for bank challan payments. There is an additional charge of INR 20 if you pay via debit card.
JUET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidate has an advantage in any examination if he or she understands the exam pattern well. JUET 2021 exam patterns are shown in the table below.
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Total no. of questions||150|
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Type of questions||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer is worth 1 point, while each incorrect answer is worth 0.25 points.|
We have also provided a detailed breakdown of the examination’s scores, as well as how they were allocated across various sections.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
JUET 2021 Syllabus
There are four sections of the JUET 2021 exam, namely English, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning. Classes 10 and 12 comprise the syllabus for UG courses. On the other hand, UG-level courses will have a similar curriculum to PG-level courses. Here is the section-by-section JUET 2021 syllabus:
- Arrangement of sentences
- Common Error
- Sentence Improvement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Selection of Misspelled Words
- Reading Skills
- Idioms and Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Cloze Test
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Computer Knowledge
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Differential Equations
- Time and Work
- Height and Distance
- Analytical Geometry
- Stock and Shares
- Modern Algebra
- Linear Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Seating Arrangement
- Order and Ranking
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Course of Action
- Statement and Argument
- Blood Relations
- Machine Input and Output
- Direction and Distance
JUET 2021 Admit Card
JUET 2021 admit cards can be downloaded by logging into the official website with their registered data and clicking ‘Download Admit Card’. It is recommended that candidates carefully review the personal information on the admit card and look for errors before taking a printout. You must produce your admit card at the test center.
- Official Kerala Lottery Result Today
- PM Kisan Status Check List 2021 pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Installment
- CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam 2021 Form, Apply Online, Last Dates
- How to Register for NEET MDS 2021 Counselling
Details mentioned on JUET 2021 admit card
On the JUET admit card 2021, you will find the following information.
- Candidate’s name
- Exam date and time
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Course code
- Exam centre and address
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Mailing address
All JUET candidates are expected to adhere to the code of conduct on the day of the exam which will also be provided in the hall ticket. The test venue will immediately dismiss and disqualify any candidate found to have abused unfair means or misconduct to achieve exam qualification.
Read More: JUET 2021 Admit Card
JUET 2021 Exam Centres
The following cities host the JUET exam:
JUET 2021 Result
The University of Jammu will announce its results for JUET Result 2021 on its official website. A candidate’s JUET 2021 roll number, birth date, or password is required to access their scores.
How to view JUET 2021 results?
Checking JUET results 2021 is as simple as following the steps given below.
- The ‘Applicant Login’ section on the official website requires roll numbers, dates of birth, and passwords.
- Then click on ‘Login’.
- On the screen will be displayed the JUET results (e.g. the candidate’s overall scores, sectional scores, qualifying scores, and rank).
JUET 2021 Cut-Offs (Merit List)
Program specifications determine cut-offs and qualifying marks. Admissions committees of the departments concerned release the JUET 2021 merit list after the results are announced. According to the ranking list, academic merit is weighted 75% while entrance exam scores are weighted 25%. Following shortlisting, candidates are contacted for JUET counseling.
JUET 2021 Counselling
The admission committee determines rank-wise counseling dates following the announcement of JUET 2021 results, and call letters are sent to candidates in response. The candidate must bring the following documents to the counseling center on the date and time specified in the call letter:
- Class 10 and 12th Marksheets (UG Candidates) / Class 10, 12th, Graduation Marksheets (PG Candidates)
- Valid and Original Photo ID Proof
- JUET 2021 Admit Card
- JUET 2021 Scorecard
- JUET Counselling Call Letter
- 5 Self-attested Photographs
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
Counseling will take place following the announcement of results. The Jammu University website will publish the A-Rank list along with date and time for Rank-wise counseling. Visit the website www.juet.in, download the Counseling Call Letter, print it, and submit it.
Counseling process documents:
- XII and XII certificates (for undergraduate candidates)
- (For postgraduate degree and postgraduate diploma candidates) Certificates for Classes X, XII, and Graduation.
- Listed in order of date of birth, candidate’s photo, address, and parents’ names are shown on this photo ID proof
- JUET 2021 Score Card
- JUET 2021 Admit Card
- Letter of Call for Counseling
- 5 recent passport-sized photos
- Fee Challan for JUET
- As per instructions, Category proof must be issued by the competent authority
- You will need two sets of photocopies of each document and all copies should be self-attested
FAQ of JUET Online Test
Q1. Who is the conducting body of JUET?
The University of Jammu conducts the JUET exam.
Q2. When JUET 2021 will be conducted?
It is expected to be conducted in the month of June.
Q3. Is JUET 2021 canceled?
JUET 2021 has been canceled due to the second wave of COVID. JUET 2021 has been canceled this year due to the second wave of COVID.
Q4. How can I get admission to Jammu University?
Sign up for JEST on the official Jammu University website. Once you have logged in, complete the online application and make your payment at your nearest branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. A JUET application form must be collected.