JUET 2021 are going to be held for admissions to UG courses in Jammu University. The registration process has started from today on the official site – juetonline.in. Steps on the way to apply for UG entrance examination .
Jammu University Entrance Test, JUET 2021 are going to be conducted for admissions to varied Undergraduate, UG courses within the University. consistent with the official notice, the registration process for UG entrance examination has started from today – September 10, 2021. Students curious about appearing for JUET 2021 can apply on juetonline.in.
- JUET 2021 will be conducted for admissions to various UG courses in Jammu University.
- The registration process for UG entrance exam has started from today on juetonline.in.
JUET 2021 registration would endways September 22, but those applying with late fee, can do so till September 24. Students will need to pay an application fee so as to finish the registration process. Jammu University has not announced the exam date yet. Check below the important dates for JUET 2021 and the way to use on the official site.
JUET 2021: Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Registration begins||September 10, 2021|
|Last date to apply and pay fee||September 22, 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee||September 24, 2021|
Students will have to keep a scanned image of their photograph and signature ready before applying for UG entrance exam.
Also Read: JUET 2021 : Exam Date, PG Merit List, Admissions, Cutoff and Counselling
Jammu University JUET 2021: How to apply
- Go to the official site – juetonline.in.
- Create your id and login to your account.
- Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link given here to apply for JUET 2021.
- After you have logged in, start filling the application with all the necessary details like Personal and Academic.
- Select the courses you want to apply for and upload the documents, as asked.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Your Jammu University application form for UG entrance exam will be submitted. Print a copy of it for future.
The official notice reads, “The Admission of a Candidate supplying incorrect / factually wrong information within the Online Admission Form won’t be considered and is susceptible to be cancelled at any stage.”
Jammu University 2021 online Application Fee for all candidates is Rs. 850. However, for SC/ST Categories the fee is Rs. 730. those that apply after September 22, need to pay the extra late fee of Rs. 130 for completing the registration process.
1 thought on “JUET 2021: UG entrance exam form on juetonline.in – How to apply”