The Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU entrance exams for admission commenced from Monday across 114 cities, its VC M Jagadesh Kumar said.
The entrance exams will be held till September 23.
“JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) has started today across the country in 114 cities and 248 centers.
Best wishes to the candidates appearing in JNUEE 2021,” Kumar said in a tweet.
JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) has started today across the country in 114 cities and 248 centers. Best wishes to the candidates appearing in JNUEE 2021. pic.twitter.com/qGSjzKRLxB
— Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (@mamidala90) September 20, 2021
For programs requiring viva, the process will be held online.
JNUEE 2021: Guidelines for Examination Hall JNU entrance exams
- Candidates should reach the examination centers at least two hours before the examination in order to complete the checking process.
- The candidates should carefully check the exam center’s location to avoid last-minute mistakes.
- Late entries are not allowed or entertained in both shifts.
- No electronic gadgets such as calculators, mobiles, and tablets are allowed during the examination.
- Edible food packages or packets are prohibited during the exams. However, diabetic students are allowed to carry fruit inside the examination hall.
- Items made from metals are prohibited inside the examination hall. The metal detectors keep a check on such items.
- Bags, handbags, and purses are not allowed inside the examination hall.
The JNUEE examinations are conducted once a year. Candidates are requested to visit jnuexams.nta.ac.in. for the process of downloading their respective admit cards.
Read More Updates- Click Here