IGNOU Student Login 2022: The IGNOU “Student Login” offers the students the opportunity to access all the information regarding their academic profile in one single place. Here, they can get information about their courses, results, downloads and more.
By visiting the IGNOU’s official website, the student can “Log In” to their account if they wish to download study materials, check assignment status, download hall tickets, or request prospectuses.
In order to log in, a student must provide their enrollment number, the course they wish to take, and the date of their birth. After enrollment, students can access program details on the IGNOU web portal by using the enrollment number that they received when they applied.
Applicants with a valid enrollment number for the IGNOU Admission January 2022 session are eligible to apply. Use your enrollment number as your username and password to log in to IGNOU Admission for January 2022 re-registration. “Student login” is one of the options offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University to students who cannot find information about their courses or other related information.
By adding “Student login” candidates have an easier time finding the result they want. The main reason for adding “Student login” is to provide the candidates with a specific spot for exploring necessary details related to their course.
- Admission Portal for ODL (Distance Courses): https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Admission Portal for Online Programmes: https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
- Admission Portal for Fixed Learner Intake Courses: https://ignouflip.samarth.edu.in/
- Student Portal (after admission): https://ignou.samarth.edu.in/
IGNOU Student Login: Highlight
After logging in, students see multiple options highlighted with buttons such as:
- Admission Status
- Course Registration Details
- Grade Card
- Term End Results
- Study Materials Status
- Download Hall Ticket
- Assignment Status
- Term End Examination Status
There are a number of services available for students including the following.
- Student Grievances
- Ignou Student Mobile App
In the download section, a candidate finds various things:
- Re-registration, Address change, Revolution, and Re-admission
- Ignou Identity Card
- Previous Year Term End Question Paper
- Term End Assignment Paper
- Common Prospectus
Now, most of the students must be curious to know about the process of IGNOU Student Login 2022. So, the login process includes three steps as described below:
- In the first step, visit the official site of IGNOU.
- In the next step, students have to enter their Enrollment Number, Programme Name, and Date of Birth.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
As we discussed earlier, let’s examine some of the options and their relevance.
IGNOU Latest News & Updates
- Online Admission Link for Online Programmes January 2022 Session(Last date 21st February 2022
- Online Admission Link for ODL programmes January 2022 Session(Last date 21st February 2022)
- Link for 35th Convocation
- Date sheet for conduct of December 2021 Term end Examination(04 th March to 11th April 2022)
- Last date of Re-Registration for January 2022 Session is till 21st February 2022
IGNOU Admission Status
Most students check their “Admission Status” as soon as they take admission to any course. The Admission Status provides information such as admission year, admission validity, date of birth, email ID, etc. After the application is approved, the students need to wait two months before they can enroll in the course.
Course Registration Details
By following the link provided for this purpose, aspirants can obtain assignment-related information. These include assignment documents, submission dates, and submission methods.
Documents related to assignments, submission dates, submission methods, etc. are included in this data. The university provides a link for students to check and download their assignments.
Course Registration Details: IGNOU Student Login
Course registration details acquire the semester-wise course details of the applicant.
Grade Card: IGNOU Student Login
The grade card is just like a report card of the candidate where Term End Marks and Assignment marks have been updated.
Term End Result: IGNOU Student Login
The students search this option multiple times in a day, and having this option under your login will be beneficial for you. With just one click, you will redirect to this place and know your marks.
Identity Card: IGNOU Student Login
This is one of the most necessary options for the students, as this option allows them to re-download the identity card.
IGNOU Contact Details:
Official Website: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
Contact Number: 011-29571301 or 011-29571528