IGNOU Re-registration and IGNOU Admission date extended to 12 Aug 2022. The following steps can be followed by candidates who are interested in applying.
IGNOU July 2022 Re-registration: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the window for re-registration in July 2022. According to the schedule released by IGNOU, the application deadline is 12 Aug, 2022. Candidates who have not yet applied should do so as soon as possible. An earlier deadline for re-registration was July 15, which was extended. Post-deadline applications will not be accepted.
Those who want to re-register with IGNOU in 2022 can take admission for the next semester or academic year. Candidates must follow the steps listed below to re-register on the official website. The July 2022 IGNOU re-registration deadline is not the only significant date listed below.
Re-registration for IGNOU in July 2022: Important dates
- A registration window opened on May 20, 2022.
- The application deadline for re-registration was earlier set at July 31, 2022.
- The deadline has now been extended to 12 Aug 2022.
Application form for IGNOU Re-registration 2022: Step-by-step guide
- To apply, candidates must visit ignou.ac.in official website.
- On the homepage, they should click on the ‘Alerts’ tab
- Candidates should click on the “Re-Registration for July 2022 Session” link in the next step.
- As instructed, fill out the IGNOU July 2022 Re-Registration form carefully.
- Pay the requisite fee by selecting on the ‘accept and proceed payment’ option.
- Following the payment, candidates should download the payment confirmation slip.
- For future reference, they can also take a printout of it.
- To apply, click here.
You Also Read About-
- How to Submit IGNOU Assignment Online 2022?
- IGNOU ID Card 2022
- IGNOU BCA Solved Assignments 2021 2022
- How to Submit TEE December 2022 Online Assignments
- How to apply for IGNOU Admission Form
‘Student Innovation Award’ is being offered by IGNOU
‘Student Innovation Award 2022’ is being offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). You can now submit your application to IGNOU if you are interested. Student Innovation Award 2022 applications must be submitted by September 30, 2022. The top three entries will each receive trophies, certificates, and cash awards worth Rs. 10,000, Rs. 7,000, and Rs. 5,000, according to a press release from IGNOU. Click here for more information.