Online Re-Registration for IGNOU July 2022 – IGNOU will soon start receiving applications for re-registration in IGNOU University for the next semester and year. Applicants must complete their registration forms online. Candidates can re-register for a program of a duration of more than 1 year and above with IGNOU if they have already taken admission to that program.
- 1 IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022
- 2 How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration in 2022?
- 3 FAQs – IGNOU Re Registration January 2022
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022
The IGNOU will start the online re-registration july process for the most current session July 2022 soon on its scheduled date. Those who missed the January 2022 session can now register in the July 2022 session for the year and semester they missed.
We will inform Indian and overseas students once the IGNOU Online Re-Registration is open, so overseas students will not have to follow the offline procedure for re-registering in IGNOU. Prior to now, IGNOU did not allow international students to re-register online for the next year or semester, but now the university does.
How to fill out the IGNOU re-registration july form
- Student’s 9 or 10 digit enrollment number
- Include your program in the list of available programs
- You should have the ability to register
- An email address that is valid
- A valid mobile phone number
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022 Important Dates
|Re-Registration Events||Expected Dates|
|Start Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022||1st June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022||31st July 2022 (Saturday)|
|IGNOU Re-Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000||No Provision Now|
|Expected Date of IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2023||October 2022|
How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration in 2022?
Follow the below procedure if you are a new student and have not registered on the re-registration portal yet.
- Firstly, click on the Re-Registration link and then click on the Proceed for Re-Registration button in the main section
- The next step is to click on the “New Registration” button, select your program, enter your enrollment number, enter the captcha code, and click “Submit”.
- Once you have registered at the portal, follow the below steps to re-register for the next semester and year.
You Also Read About-
- How to Submit IGNOU Assignment Online 2022?
- IGNOU ID Card 2022
- IGNOU BCA Solved Assignments 2021 2022
- How to Submit TEE December 2022 Online Assignments
- How to apply for IGNOU Admission Form
Please follow the below steps if you already registered at the Online Re-Registration Portal to successfully re-register in your program.
- Candidates must first click on the Re-Registration link
- Now, click on the button for re-registration and check the box
- The IGNOU re-registration section is on this page.
- When you applied for IGNOU admission, you were given your enrollment number
- After entering the captcha code, click on the submit button to proceed.
- Provide the required information in your Online Application form
- Re-registration fees can be paid online
FAQs – IGNOU Re Registration January 2022
What is Re-Registration in IGNOU?
The process of re-registering means enrolling in a program for the following academic year or semester. Because you have already taken admission to a particular course, you are not eligible for registration for next year or semester. Those who have taken fresh admission in the 1st year or 1st semester of any program offered by IGNOU can re-register.
What is IGNOU Re-Registration Fee?
The IGNOU RE Registration fee differs for each course. Therefore, candidates need to consult IGNOU Fee Structure to determine the amount to be paid for a particular course when filling out the RE registration form.
What to Do if IGNOU Re-Registration Date is Over?
The candidate who applies in the current session after the re-registration deadline is over will not have the option to apply online or offline. Instead, they will have to wait for the next re-registration session to be able to register for the next session.