IGNOU Extended the Last date of Re-Registration for January 2022 Session is 25th March 2022. and today is the last date of Re-Registration.
Re-registration in IGNOU University January 2022 – IGNOU has begun accepting applications for re-registration in IGNOU University for the next semester and year. The registration form must be filled out online. Candidates may Re-Register in IGNOU only if they have already taken admission in an IGNOU program of at least one year in duration.
Re-Registration for the next session of IGNOU in January 2022 is now being conducted online by the university on its scheduled date. It is now possible to register in the January 2022 session if you missed the July 2021 session for which you waited for weeks.
The last Date is Very close, Who wants to apply Visit the official site by following all details.
Things Required for Filling IGNOU Re-Registration Form
- 9 or 10 Digit enrollment number of students
- Your program should be included in the list of available programs
- You should be eligible for Re-registration
- Active Mobile Number
- Valid Email Address
IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2022 Important Dates
IGNOU Re-Registration for the session in January 2022 is now officially started by the university online registration is now available for students to register for their next semester or year. Keep up to date with the page to get the latest news and updates about re-registration.
Read More- IGNOU Date Sheet December 2021
It is usually around March or April when IGNOU July session Re-Regulation begins, while IGNOU January session Re-Regulation starts around September-October, but it could be delayed until December.
|Re-Registration Events||Confirmed Dates|
|Start Date of IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2022||5th November 2021 (Friday)|
|Last Date of IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2022||25th March 2022|
|IGNOU Re-Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000||No Provision Now|
|Expected Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022||March 2022|
How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2022?
Please follow the below procedure if you have not yet registered on the re-registration portal.
- First, Click on the Re-Registration link and go to the main section by clicking on proceed for re-registration
- Click on the “New Registration” button and select your program, enter your enrollment number, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- You are now registered at the portal so now follow the below procedure for getting re-register for the next year and semester.
Current students: If you have already registered on the online re-registration portal, please follow the below steps to successfully re-register in your program.
- Candidates have to first open our given Re-Registration link
- Now, click on the checkbox and click on proceed for the re-registration button
- Here, you are on the main page of the IGNOU re-registration section.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to follow other procedures.
- fill your Online Application form with the required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
Available Payment Method for Re-Registration Fees
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IGNOU Re-Registration Status January 2022
A confirmation email and SMS will be sent to you on both your registered email address and mobile number if you filled out the Re-Registration form online and paid your fees.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Program List 2022
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- BBA in Retailing
- Bachelor of Education
You Also Read About-
- How to Submit IGNOU Assignment Online 2021?
- IGNOU ID Card 2021
- IGNOU BCA Solved Assignments 2021 2022
- How to Submit TEE December 2021 Online Assignments
- How to apply for IGNOU Admission Form
Master Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS)
- Management Program (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
Check the above list to see if the student’s program is available for online re-registration for the next semester or year to begin the process of online re-registration prior to a deadline. Candidates who have any questions about IGNOU Re-Registration should comment below with their questions to get a quick response before the last date for registration passes.
FAQs – IGNOU Re Registration January 2022
What is Re-Registration in IGNOU?
The process of re-registering means enrolling in a program for the following academic year or semester. Because you have already taken admission to a particular course, you are not eligible for registration for next year or semester. Those who have taken fresh admission in the 1st year or 1st semester of any program offered by IGNOU can re-register.
What is IGNOU Re-Registration Fee?
The IGNOU RE Registration fee differs for each course. Therefore, candidates need to consult IGNOU Fee Structure to determine the amount to be paid for a particular course when filling out the RE registration form.
What to Do if IGNOU Re-Registration Date is Over?
The candidate who applies in the current session after the re-registration deadline is over will not have the option to apply online or offline. Instead, they will have to wait for the next re-registration session to be able to register for the next session.