IGNOU Re-Registration: IGNOU extended the deadline for re-registration for its July 2022: Through the official website, ignou.ac.in, candidates can submit an online application for the IGNOU July 2022 Session for the next semester or year.
IGNOU Re-Registration: The re-registration period for the IGNOU July 2022 Session has been extended by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. From September 25 until September 30, 2022, the deadline for the re-registration process has been extended. Candidates can submit their applications online at ignou.ac.in, the IGNOU’s official website.
Re-registration is only permitted for current applicants who must submit an application for the upcoming semester or year. The university has delayed the re-registration deadline twice. Originally, applicants had until August 25, 2022, but that deadline was extended until September 25. Candidates can follow the easy steps listed below to apply for the re-registration process.
|Re-Registration Events||Official Dates|
|Start Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022||23rd May 2022 (Monday)|
|Last Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022||30th September 2022 (Friday)|
|IGNOU Re-Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000||No Provision Now|
|Expected Date of IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2023||October 2022|
IGNOU July 2022 Session: Re-Registration Instructions
- Go to ignou.ac.in to access IGNOU’s official website.
- On the home page, select the IGNOU July 2022 Session Re-Registration link.
- Enter your login information, then click “Submit.”
- Complete the application form and submit the required payment.
- Once finished, press “Submit.”
- Your re-registration has been successful.
- Save a physical copy of the confirmation page for future reference after downloading it.
Candidates can check out more relevant information on the IGNOU website.
IGNOU Registration Process 2022
To enrol for the university’s IGNOU January 2022 session, follow the instructions below.
How can I fill out the 2022 IGNOU Registration Form?
- Visit ignou.ac.in, the official website.
- Select “Fresh Admission” from the “Register Online” drop-down option.
- To continue with the registration, carefully read the directions and click the “Submit” option.
- Candidates must now click the button that says “Click Here for New Registration” and begin entering the necessary information into the registration form.
Registration Details in IGNOU Registration Form 2022
- Full name of the applicant
- Email address
- Mobile number
Read More IGNOU News – click Here
Step 2: Complete the IGNOU 2022 Application Form
- Candidates will get an email with their login information (Username and password).
- They must first log in using their username and password before beginning to enter the essential personal information on the application form.
Personal details required for IGNOU Registration 2022
- Guardian’s relation
- Marital status
- Alternate email address
- Mobile number
- Scholarship details
Programme details required in IGNOU Registration 2022
- Mode of study
- Programme type
- Programme enrollment
- Region code
- Programme study center code
Qualification details required in IGNOU Registration 2022
- Year of passing
- Percentage of marks
- Main subjects
- Board code
- Board roll number
Step 3: Deciding on the study method and materials
Candidates must review the curriculum and choose how they want to get their study materials in this area.
Step 4 : Uploading the files
- Candidates must now upload a scanned copy of their passport-size photo, their signature, and their previous exam results.
- The uploaded documents must follow the format and size requirements.
IGNOU Registration 2022 – Documents Required
|Scanned copy of age proof||Less than 200 KB|
|Scanned photograph||Less than 100 KB|
|Scanned signature||Less than 100 KB|
|Scanned copy of experience certificate (if any)||Less than 200 KB|
|Scanned Copy of BPL certificate (if Below Poverty Line)||Less than 200 KB|
|Scanned copy of relevant educational qualifications||Less than 200 KB|
|Scanned copy of category certificate||Less than 200 KB|
Step 5: Paying the application fee
- Check the completed application form to see sure all the information is accurate.
- Use a debit card, credit card, ATM card (PNB), or net banking to pay the application after that.
IGNOU Registration 2022 – Payment Mode
|Debit Card/Credit Card (Master/Visa/RuPay)||Select Debit Card/Credit Card option to pay the registration fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment. After successful payment, print/save the payment confirmation slip to be shown in the future as a proof.|
|Payment by Net Banking||If candidates have a net banking account, then they can select this option. Candidates will be redirected to their bank’s website.|
|Payment by ATM Card (PNB)||Candidates can also pay via their ATM card. But they must make sure that the payment will be accepted only if the card is of Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
Sample Image of IGNOU Registration Form
IGNOU Examination Form Dates 2022
|Events||December 2021 TEE||June 2022 TEE|
December 2022 TEE
|IGNOU Term End Exam Form||November 22, 2021||June 1, 2022||November 2022|
|Last date to fill the exam form||December 19, 2021||June 30|
|Request for exam center change||December 28 to January 2, 2022||June 30|
|IGNOU TEE||March 4 to April 11, 2022||July 22 to Sept 5, 2022||January to February, 2023|
Important information by IGNOU regarding re-registration:
- Don’t divulge your card information or OTP to anyone.
- Exercise proper caution when conducting online transactions.
- Please use your own card or net banking to make the payment, if at all possible.
- The BHIM App and other UPI-based payment methods are also available.
- International Division students may make advantage of the online payment alternatives that are accessible to them.
- Don’t hold off until the deadline for submitting your re-registration form.
- Don’t make the second payment right away if your online payment was unsuccessful in updating; instead, wait a day, check the payment status, and make your decision.
- If you pay for the same application twice, one of the payments will be credited back to your account.
- If you are submitting your re-registration form through a third-party service (a cybercafé or another location), make sure that the courses have been properly selected and that the programme money has been paid.
- Print a copy of the completed form and the payment confirmation.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Program List 2022
If a candidate is already enrolled in one of these programmes, they can re-register for the upcoming semester or academic year from this page. These courses include bachelor’s degree programmes, diploma courses, master’s degree programmes, and post graduate degree programmes.
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- BBA in Retailing
- Bachelor of Education
Master Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS)
- Management Program (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
In order to start the process of online re-registration before the required date, students can verify their programme in the above list to see if it is available for online re-registration for the upcoming semester or year. Candidates should feel free to leave a remark below with any questions they may have about IGNOU Re-registration in order to receive an answer as soon as feasible before the registration deadline.