IGNOU Online Assignment Submission 2021 Last Date is 31st December 2021. You can get IGNOU Assignment Submission details from here. Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the IGNOU Online Assignment Submission 2021 Last Date to 31st December 2021. If you have not submitted your assignment yet, then you have to hurry as the last date is 30th November.
With the university’s announcement that term-end examinations will begin in January 2022, it has also extended the deadline for assignments. The deadline for students to submit their assignments is now 31st December 2021. This is the fourth time the university has extended the deadline for students to submit their assignments.
The last date for submission of Assignment, Project Report, Dissertation, Internship, Field Work Journal (Practicum), etc. for the TEE December 2021 has been extended till 31st December 2021. pic.twitter.com/nbePLWUdcB— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) November 30, 2021
How to Submit IGNOU December Assignment 2021 Online?
Students who are unable to visit the study center can also submit their assignments online by following either of these two methods. As both methods are dependent on the availability at the respective regional center, they are subject to availability.
The very first method is that of Google Forms. The students can visit the respective regional portals of IGNOU and then submit the assignments. The following steps can be followed to successfully submit assignments via Google Form.
1 – First of all, have a look at the list of IGNOU Regional Centres on the Official Website of IGNOU and go to your RC website.
2 – On the homepage of RC’s official page, go to the section of News and Events.
3 – You should get the option of Assignment Guidelines or Assignment Submission, which you have to click.
4 – As you click on the link, the Google form will get open in the browser.
5– Now complete the form with all of your details, including your name, enrollment number, subject code, and others.
6 – Carefully upload the scanned copy of your assignment and submit the form.
Instructions to Follow
- Make sure that you are uploading the assignment files correctly.
- You need to scan the handwritten copies of the assignments and upload them.
- The scanned copy of assignments should not be more than 100MB.
- You should only submit the PDF format of the scanned copy.
- You are advised to submit the online assignment along with the below mentioned information.
- Enrollment No.
- Course Code
- Study Centre Name/Code
- Contact No.
- Though you will be entering the basic details in the Google Form, it is also a great idea to mention the same details on your assignment copy also.
- The option of submitting the assignments through Google Forms will be available only when the quota of email submission is over.
Link to Submit IGNOU Assignment Online December 2021?
Check Your College Link Here-
The last date for submission of Assignment has been extended for TEE December 2021 till 30th November 2021. pic.twitter.com/eRt5Fw4smw— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) October 28, 2021
Through Email Address
IGNOU has started offering the option of submitting assignments via Google Forms, but it will not be available in all regional centers. The Google Forms will only be available in the email quota of a regional center has been exceeded and they are no longer able to receive assignment emails from students.
Here is the method that you need to follow to submit your assignments through email.
- 1 – Include all the relevant details on the front page of your paper as you would if you were submitting it offline. Included are name, subject code, program code, course code, study center code, and contact information.
- 2-Scan your handwritten assignment copy and get it in PDF format. Each subject assignment should be in each PDF copy.
- 3-Search for the email address of your regional center on Google in the same manner as you did for the postal address.
- 4-In the body of the email, provide all the details in a listicle format that you have mentioned on the front page of your assignments.
- 5 -Attach the PDFs of your assignments and send an email to the respective regional center’s email address.