Candidates can apply for IGNOU 2021 admission to ODL and online mode programmes by visiting the official website at ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to use for IGNOU admission 2021 for the July 2021 session in open and distance learning (ODL) and online mode programmes till September 23. Candidates can fill the IGNOU form for July 2021 session for ODL and online mode programmes by visiting the official website at ignou.ac.in.
It must be noted that IGNOU ODL form 2021 are going to be accepted for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes apart from certificate and semester-based programmes till the extended deadline. Candidates are suggested to travel through the eligibility criteria of their desired IGNOU ODL or online mode programme before they begin the appliance process. While filling the IGNOU form 2021 for ODL and online mode programmes, candidates need to enter their personal and academic details. they’re going to even have to upload the scanned copy of the specified documents.
How to fill the IGNOU registration form for 2021?
- Visit IGNOU registration portal – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Click on the “Click here for brand spanking new registration” tab.
- Fill within the required details and upload the required documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the IGNOU registration 2021 fee in online mode.
- Now, log in using the registered email username and password.
- Press the ‘Login’ button.
- Start filling the IGNOU 2021 form.
- Type within the personal and academic details and upload the specified documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Submit the appliance form.
- Take a couple of printouts and retain the IGNOU form for future references.
Registration fee, Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
A non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs. 200/- (unless specified otherwise) shall be charged along with the programme fee of the first semester/year at the time of admission.
If a student applies for the cancellation of admission and refund of fee, the refund request will be considered as per the University policy as under:
- Before the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.200/-
- Within 15 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.500/-
- Within 30 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.1,000/-.
- After 30 days from the closure of the last date-Non-refund will be allowed.
The candidate must confirm that each one of the small print and documents mentioned within the IGNOU registration form 2021 is correct and legit. Gandhi National Open University released the IGNOU July 2021 admission form for ODL programmes on June 10.