IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 @www.ignou.ac.in: Hall Ticket for June 2022 Term End Examination, Candidates who are enrolled in various programs at IGNOU are required to take Term End Examinations (TEE) twice a year. TEE exams are generally conducted twice every year, in June and December. IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 are usually issued at least seven days before the exams begin.
A schedule for the IGNOU TEE June examination has been released. Those enrolled may soon receive their IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 online.
IGNOU JUNE Hall Ticket 2022
- 1 IGNOU JUNE Hall Ticket 2022
- 2 IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2022 – An Overview
- 3 IGNOU TEE Exam Dates 2022 (June Exam)
- 4 IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Particulars
- 5 IGNOU Term End Exam Center
- 6 What happens if the Student Identity Card is lost or destroyed?
- 7 You May Also Read:
- 8 Key points related to IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022
- 9 IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 : how to download?
- 10 Contact Details
- 11 FAQs – IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022
IGNOU is one of the world’s largest open universities. The university offers various UG, PG, Certificate, and Research courses to learners across the country. There are two end-of-term exams, called term end exams. They are held in June and December. In general, end-term admit cards are issued at least a week before the exam date.
We will share any updates we receive about theIGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 card here.
This article is for learners looking for IGNOU End term hall tickets. In this article, we provide information on when the hall ticket will be issued, the exam date, how to access the hall ticket, and the exam center.
IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2022 – An Overview
|Name of the Examination||IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE)|
|Article category||Admit card|
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|TEE Exam Session||June 2022|
|Admit Card release date||20-07-2022|
|Examination Date||22 July to 5 September 2022|
IGNOU TEE Exam Dates 2022 (June Exam)
|Date of issue of admit card||12 to 15 July 2022|
|Date of commencement of exam||22nd July 2022|
|Last date of exam||5th September 2022|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Particulars
The hall tickets will likely contain the following information:
- Name of the Learner
- Registration No.
- Hall ticket No.
- Date of birth
- Name of the programs
- Program code
- Date of exam
- Timing of the examination
- Examination centre and centre code
- Photograph of the learner
- Instructions related to the exam
IGNOU Term End Exam Center
The admit card will include information about the exam center. First-come, first-served is the principle that governs the assignment of exam centers. The centers are assigned to the learners based on the choices they make when filling out the examination registration form.
They should report to the test center as per the scheduled date and time on the admit card. Once the exam center is assigned, it cannot be changed, and the university will not entertain any correspondence regarding it.
What happens if the Student Identity Card is lost or destroyed?
In addition to the admit card, candidates also need to bring their student id card issued by the IGNOU to the exam center. No student will be allowed into the exam hall without a valid admit card and student identity card. However, learners sometimes lose their identity cards.
Before the beginning of the examinations, they must apply for a duplicate id card. To obtain an ID card on time, they must apply at the concerned Regional Center.
You May Also Read:
- There will be a release of hall tickets for IGNOU TEE June session exams shortly.
- Official websites will publish the new exam schedule and admit card.
- The official university portal or the link shared on this page can be used to download the admit cards.
- The admit card will be mailed to you.
- On exam day, learners must bring a printed copy of the downloaded hall ticket and student ID card.
- Candidates who are missing their I.D. card can apply for a duplicate at the regional center before the exam, since without an I.D., they will not be permitted to take the exam.
- On the official website of the IGNOU, all updates regarding the exam are posted.
- Students are advised to prepare for the exam and check the official portal regularly for the latest updates until the admit card is released.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 : how to download?
The following steps explain how to download the admit card online:
- Visit IGNOU’s official website, http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- On the homepage, click the “Results” tab.
- Select the “Hall Ticket/Admit Card” option.
- Choose the June 2022 TEE hall ticket link from the options available.
- Select the program with the nine-digit enrollment number. Click the “Submit” button and continue.
- Tickets for the hall will be available.
- Take a look at the details on it.
- Print out the same and keep it safe for the day of the exam.
Student Inquiry No.- 29572513, 29572514
For more details, learners can contact their concerned regional centers. Contact details of regional centers are shared below-
|Regional Centre||Contact No.||Regional Centre||Contact No.|
|Aizwal||0389-2391692, 0389-2395260||Aligarh||0571-2700120, 0571-2701365|
|Bangalore||080-26654747, 080-26657376||Bhagalpur||0641-2610055, 0641-2610077|
|Bhopal||0755-2578455, 0755-2578454, 0755-2578452||Bhubaneshwar||0674-2971071, 0674-2301352|
|Chennai||044-26618438, 26618039||Cochin||0484-2340203, 0484-2348189|
|Delhi 1||011-26990083, 011-26990082||Delhi 2||011-23392374, 011-23392376, 011-23392377|
|Delhi 3||011-25088939, 011-25088944||Deoghar||8986646561, 8986613424|
|Gangtok||03592-231102, 03592-270923||Guwahati||0361-2343785, 0361-2343771|
|Itanagar||0360-2247538, 0360-2351705||Jabalpur||0761-2600411, 0761-2609896|
|Jaipur||0141-2785730, 0141-2396427, 0141-2781079, 0141-2396526||Jammu||0191-2546529, 0191-2579572|
|Madurai||0452-2380733, 0452-2380775m||Mumbai||022-25923159, 022-25925540|
|Nagpur||0712-2536999, 0712-2537999||Noida||0120-2405012, 0120-2405014|
|Port Blair||03192-242888, 03192-230111||Pune||020 – 25671867, 020 – 25651124, 020 – 25671864|
|Raghunathganj||03483 – 271555, 03483 – 271666||Raipur||0771-2971322, 0771-2283285|
|Rajkot||0281-2572988||Ranchi||0651 – 2244688, 0651 – 2244699|
|Saharsa||06478-219015, 06478-219018||Shillong||0364-2551010, 0364-2550102, 0364-2550088|
|Srinagar||0194-2311258, 0194-2311251||Trivandrum||0471-2344113, 0471-2344120, 0471-2344132|
|Varanasi||0542-2368622, 0542-2369629||Vatakara||0496-2525281, 0496-2516055|
|Vijayawada||0866-2565253, 0866-2565959||Vishakhapatnam||0891-2511200, 0891-2511300|
For any query related to IGNOU TEE 2022 hall ticket, learners can drop their issues in the comment section below.
FAQs – IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022
When will IGNOU release the TEE June 2022 Hall Ticket?
It is expected that the university will release the TEE June 2022 Hall Ticket by 20th July 2022.
How can I get a hard copy of my hall ticket from IGNOU?
I don’t. The hard copy must be downloaded.
Is it necessary to attest my IGNOU hall ticket?
Not at all. Online downloads do not require attestation.
Is it necessary to keep a copy of my hall ticket?
Valid IGNOU ID card.
Is it possible to appear in an exam without a hall ticket?
Not at all. A hall ticket is required to enter the exam center, except in rare circumstances.