The IGNOU Exam Form 2022 is now available. The university offers a variety of UG, PG, and research-level programs as well as diplomas, certificates, and vocational training.
The IGNOU opened its June TEE examination forms for the 2022 academic year on June 1. Before June 25, candidates who wish to take the term end examination (TEE) should submit their examination forms online. Candidates at the IGNOU may take admissions to various programmes in UG, PG, and research, as well as a variety of diplomas, certificates, and vocational training.
For both the theory and practical exams, candidates must pay Rs 200 each. Payment must be made online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking for IGNOU UG PG TEE June Exam Form 2022.
|Name of Exam||IGNOU Term End Examination|
|Method of Submission||Online|
|TEE Month & Year||June 2022|
|Applicable For||Theory & Practical Subjects|
|Current Status of Submission||Open|
|Official IGNOU Exam Form Portal||exam.ignou.ac.in|
- 1 IGNOU Exam Form June 2022 Important Dates
- 1.1 The following information is for candidates interested in getting admission to Indira Gandhi National Open University’s programmes.
- 1.2 Students should follow the steps given below to fill their the IGNOU Examination Form 2022
- 1.3 How do I change IGNOU exam centers?
- 1.4 FAQs – IGNOU Exam Form 2022
- 1.5 When is the last date to submit IGNOU exam forms?
- 1.6 What is the procedure for submitting the IGNOU exam form for June 2022?
- 1.7 Can I pay for IGNOU exams online?
- 1.8 Is it possible to submit IGNOU exam forms after the due date?
- 1.9 Related
IGNOU Exam Form June 2022 Important Dates
All eligible students may now apply online for IGNOU’s upcoming June 2022 exam. It has now been confirmed that the submission dates will be delayed for June 2022 TEE as compared to previous TEEs. A deadline for submitting the exam form online is also mentioned in the list so that candidates can fill out their forms before the deadline.
|IGNOU Online Exam Form Filling Starting Date||1st June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date without Late Fees||25th June 2022 (Saturday)|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1100||26th to 30th June 2022|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1500||No Provision|
The following information is for candidates interested in getting admission to Indira Gandhi National Open University’s programmes.
- The IGNOU TEE online exam form for June 2022 will be available on June 1.
- The deadline for submitting the IGNOU exam form 2022 is June 25, 2022.
- IGNOU 2022 exam form applicants must pay Rs 200 as application fees.
- Students who do not submit their forms by the deadline will have to pay a late fee of Rs 1100 until June 30.
- Candidates can fill the IGNOU TEE exam form June 2022 online by visiting the official website: exam.ignou.ac.in.
- Students must know that they cannot take the exam without filling out the IGNOU exam form 2022.
Students should follow the steps given below to fill their the IGNOU Examination Form 2022
- Visit the official IGNOU website at ignou.ac.in.
- To submit your June 2022 TEE application online, click “Online submission”.
- Before submitting the online exam form, please read through the general instructions.
- To fill out the online application form, click on the ‘Proceed to fill out the online application form’ link.
- You will choose your exam center region after entering your programme code and enrollment number. Click ‘submit.
How do I change IGNOU exam centers?
In case a candidate wishes to change their exam center, they can do that through online mode and the link to change the exam center is now provided online by the university on a set schedule. Candidates can only make changes between given dates, so after the last date of application no application will be accepted.
FAQs – IGNOU Exam Form 2022
When is the last date to submit IGNOU exam forms?
Without late fees, 25th June 2022 (Official).
What is the procedure for submitting the IGNOU exam form for June 2022?
By using the online mode.
Can I pay for IGNOU exams online?
Is it possible to submit IGNOU exam forms after the due date?
Those who submit the examination form after the normal due date for TEE June 2022 will be charged the late fee of Rs 1100. Candidates who submit their applications after June 26th 2022 will be charged a late fee.