How to Register pet in Noida and East Delhi: Check Steps
For the registration process, owners need to provide details like the pet’s name, sex, breed, and photographs.
The East Delhi Municipal Corporation and therefore the Noida Authority have made it compulsory for people in their jurisdiction to register their pets on the authorized online portal.
A fine is going to be levied if one fails to register their pets on the portals of their respective civic bodies.
How are you able to register your pet? what’s the rule? Here’s all you would like to understand
Where am I able to register my pet(s)?
People within the East Delhi jurisdiction can attend the subsequent link for the registration of their pets: https://mcdonline.nic.in/vtlpetedmc/web/citizen/inf
Noida residents can visit the ‘Noida Pet Registration App’ available on Google Play Store.
What is the motive behind this?
The motive of the registration is to take care of a database of pet owners, restrict illegal breeding centers, control the spread of diseases by tracking the vaccination schedules of the pet, said a report within the Indian Express.
The current registration drive is merely for pet dogs and cats.
Is there a fee for the registration?
- Owners under Noida Authority got to pay a fee of Rs 1,000. The registration will need to be renewed per annum.
- Owners in East Delhi got to pay the prescribed fees by EDMC through a web medium while filling the appliance form.
Also Read-JEE Advanced 2021 admit card Download
What is the fine if I fail to register my pet?
- There is no clarity on this yet. be careful this space for more information.
What are the documents required while registering?
The owners are alleged to upload three photographs – two of the pet alone and one picture together.
- Photograph of the owner
- An identity proof
- Digital signature
- Pet’s vaccination certificates
Additionally, owners will need to provide details just like the pet’s name, age, breed, sex, vaccination details alongside their own name, telephone number, address, and sort of home.
How long can one go without registering their pets?
- The civic body authorities have given a time of two months to finish the registration process.
- Failing to try to do so, the authorities will start taking action. People will need to get their pets registered within 15 days of ownership.
- If the owner of the registered pet dies or if the pet is adopted/bought, then the authority will need to be told within 15 days.
What are the responsibilities of registered pet owners?
- The owners aren’t alleged to leave their pets unattended publicly areas.
- The pet isn’t allowed to defecate on roads, streets, parks, etc.
- The owner should confirm that the neighbors or the other individual don’t get disturbed by their pet.
- Running a breeding center is prohibited in residential areas.
Read More at – Click Here