The NEET MDS 2021 counselling registration for round one are going to be conducted from August 20 to 24. Qualified dental graduates can register for NEET MDS counselling at mcc.nic.in.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start the registration for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Masters of dentistry or NEET MDS 2021 counselling from tomorrow, August 20.
After much delay, the Centre on August 11 told the Supreme Court that it’ll conduct the counselling for the NEET-MDS admissions from August 20 to October 10, 2021. Candidates who have qualified for the NEET MDS 2021 exam can register themselves for round 1 counselling at mcc.nic.in till August 24. The detailed schedule for NEET MDS counselling 2021 has already been released by the authorities.
NEET MDS counselling are going to be conducted for admission to 50% All India Quota (AIQ), deemed/central universities, ESIC and AFMS institutes. NEET MDS counselling 2021 process includes registration, filling of choices, allotment process, declaration of round-wise results and reporting at the allotted colleges.
How to register for NEET MDS counselling
- Visit the official website, mcc.nic.in
- Click on the registration link available for “NEET MDS counselling”
- Candidates will then need to select the stream (medical/dental), enter NEET MDS roll number, the appliance number, name of the candidate, date of birth, security pin and other asked details.
- Also, aspirants need to provide the remaining details for completing the registration process.
- Aspirants need to make the payment of NEET MDS counselling registration fee, which is Rs 1,000 for unreserved and Rs 500 for reserved candidates.
- Thereafter, the login credentials will appear on the screen, which must be preserved until the completion of the admission process.
Read More Educational News-:juet.in
NEET MDS 2021 counselling – Important document
Aspirants can check the important documents which are mandatory for NEET MDS counselling.
- NEET MDS result 2021
- Mark sheets of BDS (1, 2 and three professional examinations)
- NEET MDS 2021 admit card
- BDS degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Certificate for completion of internship from the top of the institute stating the candidate has completed the internship on or before March 31, 2021.
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- High school/Higher Secondary Certificate/Date of birth for birth proof
- One identification proof – PAN card, driver’s license , Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card
- SC/ST certificate issued by the competent authority in English or Hindi
- OBC certificate issued by the authority. OBC candidates shouldn’t belong to the creamy layer
- Disability certificate issued by the medical board only
NEET MDS 2021 was conducted last year on December 16, 2020, and therefore the result was announced on New Year’s Eve , 2020.