IIT, Kharagpur goes to conduct the JEE Advanced 2021 exam online on October 3. Candidates can get the last 10 days’ preparation tips here.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur is ready to conduct the JEE Advanced 2021 exam on October 3 as a computer-based test. With but 2 weeks left, candidates are advised to travel through some important JEE Advanced 2021 preparation tips to ace the examination.
Joint entrance examination Advanced 2021 is one of the foremost prestigious engineering entrance tests. Hence, an honest preparation strategy gives another advantage to the candidates over the others.
JEE Advanced 2021: preparation strategy
- Candidates may check some preparation strategies to crack the JEE Advanced 2021 exam with an honest score.
Revise JEE Advanced syllabus 2021:
- Candidates should revise the prepared topics as only a couple of days left for the exam. Avoid preparing tough or new topics. Don’t leave any topics within the syllabus thinking that they won’t come. Candidates must understand all concepts of each subject.
Read Also- JEE ADVANCED LAST MINUTE CHECK
JEE Advanced mock test:
- After attempting the mock test of JEE Advanced, attempt to analyze all mistakes and improve all of them. Also, attempt to Improve paper solving speed.
JEE Advanced previous year’s question papers:
- Candidates are advised to aim the last ten year’s JEE Advanced question papers, all tests of their coaching, solve all the assignments, and clear all their doubts.
- Candidates can prepare an inventory of all strong topics, average topics, and weak topics. First, attempt to cover all easy topics then choose other topics.
- Candidates are advised to remain positive and stand back from negative people.
- Eat healthy food and don’t fall sick at this point. confirm that the candidates keep themselves healthy.
IIT, Kharagpur has begun the JEE Advanced 2021 registration on September 16 online on the official website – jeeadv.ac.in. Top 2,50,000 qualified candidates in JEE Main 2021 exam were submitted the JEE Advanced form 2021 till September 21.