- 1 How to Apply Class 9 NVS Admission Form 2022?
- 1.1 How to apply for the NVS Class 9 admission test 2022?
- 1.2 Required documents after JNVST selection
- 1.3 COMPOSITION OF THE TEST FOR NVS Admission Form 2022
- 1.4 SYLLABUS FOR THE TEST PAPER BASED ON THE SYLLABUS OF CLASS VIII
- 1.5 VENUE & DATE OF THE SELECTION TEST
- 1.6 RESULT OF SELECTION TEST
- 1.7 Related
How to Apply Class 9 NVS Admission Form 2022?
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has started the NVS registration 2022 for the Class 9 admission test. Students can apply for JNV Class 9 admission test 2021 through nvsadmissionclassnine.in. The last date to use for JNVST Class 9 admission test is October 31, 2021.
The JNVST exam 2022-23 for sophistication 9 is going to be persisted April 9, 2022, in the least JNVs for the vacant seats only. so as to optimally utilize the infrastructure and other facilities available in these Vidyalayas, the Samiti has decided to fill the vacant seats in school 9 through an All India level Admission Test.
How to apply for the NVS Class 9 admission test 2022?
Eligible students got to fill the web form before the last date of submission. Students can submit their online application through the official website, navodaya.gov.in, or nvsadmissionclassnine.in. Follow the given steps to submit the JNVST Class 9 Admission form online.
- Visit the official website, nvsadmissionclassnine.in.
- Click on the phase 1 registration link.
- Choose state and district.
- Now, fill the JNVST Class 9 registration form.
- Upload the Scanned Images.
- Download the print copy of the confirmation page.
After completion of the appliance, students got to download their JNV admission test admit card to seem within the examination. The admit card is going to be available online on the official website in March 2022, tentatively.
The result is going to be announced within the sort of selection lists and selected students will get admission to their respective Vidyalaya.
Required documents after JNVST selection
Selected students wish to supply the below-given documents within the verification round.
- Address Proof
- Date of certificate
- Pass certificate of VIII class with mark sheets
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disabled Students
- Caste Certificate
- Relevant Certificate for Rural Candidates
COMPOSITION OF THE TEST FOR NVS Admission Form 2022
Selection Test will consist of questions from the subjects of Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi. Difficulty level of the test paper shall be of Class VIII.
Nature of the Selection Test
The test will be of objective type with 2 ½ hours duration without any break. Merit List will be announced as per the NVS selection criteria.
SYLLABUS FOR THE TEST PAPER BASED ON THE SYLLABUS OF CLASS VIII
1. Comprehension (Unseen Passage)
2. Word and Sentence
3. Structure Spelling
4. Rearranging jumbled words
6. Use of degrees of comparison
7. Modal auxiliaries
8. Use of prepositions
9. Tense forms
10. Reported speech
VENUE & DATE OF THE SELECTION TEST
Selection Test for admission to Class IX will be conducted on Saturday, the 09th April 2022 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of concerned district/ any other centre allotted by NVS.
RESULT OF SELECTION TEST
Result of the Selection Test may be noted from the application portal of NVS through which application is submitted. Result will be notified in the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by Speed post and SMS.