HCL, an information technology company, has announced ‘First Career Programme’ for engineering freshers to prepare them for entry-level jobs in the organization itself, as per a Business Insider report.
It has also launched ‘Graduate Programme’ for graduates which is a three months Programme in which candidates will get online extensive classroom training and professional practice term where they are given the opportunity to work on live global projects in HCL. The fee for the Programme is Rs 1,00,000, the report said.
Direct Link to Apply Here- Click Here
On the other hand, ‘Fresher Engineers’ Programme, which is especially made for BTech students, is a 6-month job training at the end of which a job is assured for those who complete the course successfully. The fee for the Programme is Rs 1,50,000, the report said.
Candidates will undergo three months of extensive classroom training (offered online) and three months of professional practice term where candidates get to work on live global projects in the company, the report added.
Students who successfully complete the engineer’s training programme are employed in HCL Technologies with a starting salary of Rs 2,75,000 per annum, the report said.
The eligibility criteria for the Graduate Programme is that the candidates should have graduated in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation and class 12, as per the report.
Eligibility criteria for the Fresher Engineers Programme —
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (BE), Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Science (MSc) degree holder with 0 to 2 years of professional experience from all regions of India.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc in IT, Computer Science), Bachelor of Vocation (BVoc in Computer Science, IT, software development) and Bachelor of computer applications (BCA) graduates with 0-2 years of experience from Lucknow, Nagpur, Vijayawada and Madurai cities alone can apply. On getting selected, these candidates will be trained and placed in their respective cities only.
- Candidates should have a score of at least 65% in class 12 and graduation or post graduation.
- Students who graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 are only eligible for this programme.
- Selected candidates will be trained for IT engineer roles.
Selection procedure for the Fresher Engineers Programme
- Online counselling
- Online aptitude test
- Online interview