Parivar Pehchan Patra
Many schemes are started by the government for all sections of the people. In order to ensure that the benefits of these schemes reach all the beneficiaries, Haryana Government has started Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra through this article.
Such as what is Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
- 1 meraparivar.haryana.gov.in Portal
- 2 Various schemes will be linked to family identity card
- 3 Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra New Update
- 4 Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme launched
- 5 family id card apply
- 5.1 Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card
- 5.2 Key facts of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card
- 5.3 Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana 2021
- 5.4 Documents (Eligibility) of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
- 5.5 family identity card in document verification
- 5.6 Requirement of enrollment for family identity card
- 5.7 Channels to enroll in family identity card
- 6 How to see Parivar Pehchan Patra Beneficiary List?
- 7 How to apply for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card?
- 8 How to apply online in Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme?
- 9 How to Update Parivar Pehchan Patra?
- 10 Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operator Login Process
- 11 Procedure to amend family identity card
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. Under this scheme, 14 digits unique identity card will be provided to every family of Haryana. Through which it will be ensured that the benefits of all the services and schemes provided by the government are reaching every citizen of Haryana or not.
This family identity card will be prepared for joint and separate families. You do not need to go to any government office to apply under Haryana Identity Card Scheme. A dedicated portal has been started by the government for making Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. You can apply for making your identity card sitting at home through this portal.
On 15 September 2021, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has instructed all department heads to link the schemes and services of their respective departments with the family identity card by 1 November 2021. A meeting was also organized by the Chief Minister in this regard.
Information was provided by him that this scheme is one of the ambitious schemes of the state. Through which the benefits of all government schemes and services are provided to the eligible families.
This scheme has been started with the spirit of Antyodaya. Haryana is the first state in the country to have such a scheme. Various types of services are being simplified with the use of IT. Keeping this in mind, the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme was also launched. So that it can be ensured that which citizen of the state is eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
College can be easily taken admission
By implementing the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme, it will also be ensured that the benefits of the scheme reach only the eligible citizens. Sometimes ineligible citizens also take advantage of many schemes. Apart from this, there will also be transparency in the implementation of government schemes.
The benefits of all government schemes will be linked to the smart card and the smart card will be linked to the identity card. First of all, Ayushman Bharat, Public Ration Distribution System, Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana and Pension Scheme will be linked with smart cards.
Apart from this, this scheme will provide information related to the students of the colleges when the students take admission in the colleges. This scheme has also been appreciated by the principal of the college. Auto verification of data of students can be done through this scheme. The work which used to take 15 minutes earlier will be completed in 5 minutes. Students will also not need to go here and there for verification. It was also told by the Chief Minister that the present era is of information technology.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra New Update
Additional Deputy Commissioner Sampark Singh has requested all the citizens of Haryana to get the family identity card made. He has told that it is mandatory for citizens to have Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card to take advantage of all government schemes in the coming times.
Citizens have been requested to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card before 10th December 2020. All those people who have not got their family identity card made, they should get the family identity card made as soon as possible and those who already have the family identity card should get their family identity card updated. This work is being done free of cost at all CSC centers.
- Many schemes of the state have been linked with Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. Such as Old Age Pension Scheme, Widow Pension Scheme, Family Pension Scheme, Ladli, Marriage Shagun Scheme, Ration Allotment etc. In the coming time, Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will be used to apply for BPL Ration Card, to apply in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, to get unemployment allowance, to apply in Saksham Yojana and to apply in other government schemes. to be used as an important document.
- It is mandatory for every citizen of Haryana to make a family identity card. All the citizens have been requested by the Additional Deputy Commissioner to update their Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra from their nearest CSC center as soon as possible and take advantage of government schemes.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra New Update
The people of the state will no longer need many documents to get the benefits of the government schemes of the state government. Now the citizens of the state can take advantage of all the facilities and schemes of the government through this same Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
This identity card will have the integrated information of all the family including the rest of the documents. They were distributed in all the districts of the state through video conferencing. Data of 56 lakh families has been collected in the state, out of which the work of making family identity cards of 18 lakh 28 thousand families is going on in full swing. By the end of August, 20 lakh families would be handed over smart cards. After three months, the family identity card will be mandatory to take advantage of any government scheme.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021
Parivar Pehchan Patra will distribute all benefits of services and schemes to the beneficiaries of the state on the basis of Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011. Under this scheme 54 lakh families of the state will be benefited.
The Haryana government will find out the eligibility of the family as per the data available in the special identity card of the family and then provide the benefits of all services and schemes to the family. Will do Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then they will have to apply for that. Under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, the complete details of the beneficiary will be recorded.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme launched
Chief Minister Manhar Lal Khattar ji has launched this scheme by giving family identity cards to 20 families in Panchkula on Tuesday, July 4, 2020. An authentic, verified and reliable data base of all the families in Haryana will be prepared and all the welfare schemes of the government will be linked with this family identity card. So that all the families of the state can easily get the benefit of the welfare scheme run by the government. Under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme, the citizens of the state will automatically get the benefits of the schemes on the basis of their eligibility.
Agriculture Minister gave family identity cards to 20 families
During the program, Agriculture Minister from Jatu Lohari Lali Devi, Manoj Devi Indiwali, Manisha Prem Nagar, Shakuntala Kharak Kalan, Sunita Sirsi, Anaro Devi Kungad, Sunekha Kharak Kalan, Naresh Sharma Tigrana, Mukesh Sharma Ghuskani, Prithvi Singh Bhiwani, Bimla Devrala, Presented family identity cards to Mamta Kharak Kalan, Prem Devi Kharak Kalan, Pawan Kumar Surpura Kalan, Santosh Devi, Rajwanti Kharak Kalan and Manju Devi Behal. There will be complete details of age, caste, education, living and resources etc. On the basis of this information and eligibility, citizens will be able to get the benefits of government schemes.
Purpose of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2021
Through this family identity card, you will be able to collect the data of the whole family. Haryana 14 Digit Unique Identity Card under Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021 aims at providing transparency in delivery of citizen centric services as well as reducing corruption and detecting fake beneficiary of the state. Providing benefits to about 54 lakh families in the state through this scheme. Haryana 14 Digit Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana 2020 aims to ensure automatic delivery of all services and schemes to the eligible beneficiary.
family id card apply
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) July 26, 2019
Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in) to provide unique identity to each family in the state. This portal will facilitate people to get benefits of government schemes in a transparent and easy manner using information technology. Through this online portal people of the state can apply online for making family identity card. would be transferred. Three services namely Disability Pension Scheme, Old Age Samman Allowance and Widow Pension Scheme have been integrated on the Parihar Pechan Patra (PPP) portal.
Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card
In the recent meeting on 24th July 2019, District Treasury Officer Rajbir Singh Sahu said that Haryana Government has issued a notification for all permanent and contract based workers. Under this directive, the Haryana government has clearly provided a time limit for the workers to submit their family identity documents to generate a unique identity card by 29 July 2019. On 25 July 2019, the Chief Minister launched the official website of 14 Digit Parivar Pehchan Patra in Chandigarh. On this official website you will get every detail like application form selected candidate list and registration process.
हरियाणा में रहने वाले प्रत्येक परिवार को अब अलग से मिलेगा पहचान पत्र pic.twitter.com/oU6BdDr6di
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) April 28, 2020
Key facts of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card will have a 14 digit unique ID number.
- The card will also contain the mobile number of the beneficiary.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card will be provided to each family after successful registration.
- The name of the head of the family will be written on the top of the card.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will also have other information related to the family.
- After registration, Registration ID and Password will be provided to each family.
- If the family wants to see their family details then they have to enter the login credentials.
- Family details can also be updated on the family identity card.
- The beneficiaries of any scheme can be identified by the authorities through the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Pension can also be obtained through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Under this scheme, each family will be monitored so that the benefit of the scheme can be reached to the right beneficiary.
- Software has been created for the successful implementation of this scheme. The eligibility of the beneficiaries can be checked through this software.
- If someone in the family is born or someone dies then they do not need to apply for the certificate. This information is automatically updated through this software.
- To take advantage of any government scheme in Haryana, it is mandatory to have a family identity card.
Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana 2021
- Each family will be given a unique number in the Parivar Pehchan Card which is a 14 digit number. Which is unique to every family.
- About 54 lakh families of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this family identity card, it will help in taking admission in schools, colleges and will also be helpful in getting government and private jobs.
- Corruption will come down through Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana.
- The registration process will be accelerated through this portal. The data of all the beneficiaries will be uploaded on this portal, through which they will be provided the benefits of all government schemes.
- Those families whose names are registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census or SECC Data List can also fill the enrollment form for Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Through the family identity card card, this information will also be available in which area the family lives. The government will make a separate code for each region. There will be separate code for city and village.
Documents (Eligibility) of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar card
- family identity document
- married status
- mobile number
- passport size photo
family identity card in document verification
Under this scheme, the state government will set up centers in different districts for certification in Atal Seva Kendras, Saral Kendras, Tehsil and Panchayat Office, Blocks, Gas Agencies, Schools, Colleges, other Government and Semi-Government Educational Institutions. In each district the government will set up 500 centers to verify 54 lakh beneficiary data. At these places, the natives of the state can easily verify and update their family details.
Requirement of enrollment for family identity card
Permanent family:- All those families who are permanently residing in Haryana. It is mandatory for them to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. A permanent 8 digit family ID will be issued to all permanent families.
Temporary Families:- All those families who are residing outside Haryana. But want to apply for any service or scheme of the state. It is also mandatory for them to make a family identity card. A 9 digit family ID will be issued to all temporary families.
Channels to enroll in family identity card
The application can be made through 3 channels to get the Parivar Pehchan Card ID. You do not need to pay any application fee to apply. Some of the 3 channels to enroll in Parivar Pehchan Patra are as follows.
CSC VLE:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra can be applied for through Common Service Center managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs.
Saral Kendra:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card can be applied for through Antyodaya Saral Kendra of the state government.
PPP Operator:- All PPP work in the state can also be applied under this scheme through registered operator.
How to see Parivar Pehchan Patra Beneficiary List?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state want to see the name of their family in the family identity card list, then they have to check their status in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11).
- If your family name is in Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) then they will be included under this scheme. If your family name is not hot under SECC-2011 list then you have to take advantage of this scheme. The above procedure has to be followed.
- After this, you can take advantage of Haryana 14 digit family identity card.
How to apply for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for making Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then they have to go to SDM Office, Tehsil, Block Office, Schools, Ration Depot, Gas Agencies etc. to get the form of Parivar Pehchan Card.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, aadhaar number etc. will have to be filled. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the documents of yourself and your family with the application form.
- Then submit it in the same office from where your application form is taken. In this way you can apply under this scheme.
family identity card application form download
How to apply online in Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme?
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this portal people of the state can see how to apply online process for Disability, Widow, Old Age Pension Schemes. According to this, the operators of CSCs can then fill the pension schemes application forms online.
- These Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme forms will be updated by the respective illustration. After updating, one will be allowed to take out two print-outs.
How to Update Parivar Pehchan Patra?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Update Family Details, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, if you have your 8 digit or 12 digit family ID issued earlier, then click on “YES” and proceed by entering your Aadhaar number.
- Now you have to enter your 8 digit (or 12 digit previously issued) Family ID. After entering the Family ID, an OTP (One Time Password) will be received on the mobile number of the head of the family. It will be this mobile number which is already stored in the PPP database.
- If you have forgotten your family ID, then click on the button “Forgot Family ID” and verify the OTP by entering the Aadhaar number of the head of the family. For more information refer to the pictures given below.
- After entering the correct OTP, dot no. The data of all the members of the registered family will appear in the Family ID entered under 02.
- If you want to update the information of already joined member then click on “MEMBER DETAILS” button in front of member name and if you want to add new family member then click on “Add Member” button.
- After that fill all the information asked in the member details form and print it and get the new member’s signature on it and then upload it by taking scan/photo.
- SUBMIT the form after filling all the information. On updating the information on the PPP portal or adding a new member, the information will be sent to the mobile number of the head of the family through SMS.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operator Login Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for operator login.
- family identity card operator login
- Now the login page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter username, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way you will be able to login.
Publication viewing process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra, Haryana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of publication.
- After this a new page will open in front of you which will have the list of publications.
- You have to click on the link as per your requirement.
- As soon as you click on this link, the publication will open in front of you.
- If you want to download it then you have to click on the download option.
Procedure to amend family identity card
The amendment in the family identity card can be done through the following two means:-
Self Update Mode:- Modification of Parivar Pehchan Card can be done by citizens through Mera Parivar Portal. For this you have to access the Update Family Details tab. After this you have to enter your family ID. Now you have to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number of the head of the family in the OTP box. After this you will be able to amend the family identity card.
Assistant Mode: – Citizens can get their family identity card amended by the nearest CSC, Saral or PPP operator. For this, all the important information will have to be given to the nearest CSC, Saral or PPP operator. After which the identity card will be amended by the operator.
Note: At present citizens are not allowed to update PPP ID details through Self Update Module. Creating new PPP ID is also not available through this mode.
Number of amendment of family identity card
The family identity card can be amended by the citizen at any time. But for this some conditions have been set by the government which are as follows.
- The verification is done by the department from time to time through various sources. This verification is necessarily done. For this, the data provided by the family is verified by the department. After this verification is completed, the data provided by the family is considered verified. All the information which has already been verified by the department cannot be modified.
- The amendment can be done only once after the citizen has signed and uploaded the PPP document on the portal.