The 12-week program will be offered at no cost to learners, and previous technology experience will not be required to apply.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched AWS re/Start in India. AWS re/Start is a free skills-development and job training program that will prepare you for cloud computing careers. The 12-week program will be offered at no cost to learners, and previous technology experience will not be required to apply.
Here are all the details:
Duration: 12 weeks
What will you learn
You will be trained for entry-level cloud roles in operations, site reliability, infrastructure support, and more.
- resume writing
- relational database
Read More at – 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India.
Who can apply
- Candidates should be available full-time to attend training from Monday to Friday for the course duration.
- They should be able to start a full-time job after course completion.
- Applicants should want to launch a career in cloud computing.
- Applicants need to have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Access free, in-person, skills-based training
Join a local cohort of 25 individuals in full-time, classroom-based training to launch a cloud career.
- Build skills aligned to AWS Certification
Once learners have built AWS Cloud computing skills through hands-on experience, they can prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam with complimentary access to practice exams and full exams.
- Connect with employers & start your career
Learners receive resume and interview coaching to prepare for employer meetings and interviews.
How to apply
If you wish to enroll in this course, visit the AWS official website.