The students who want to apply for admission at DU SOL 2021-22 can do so online. The university is expected to start accepting applications for admissions in October 2021 and should last through December 2021, according to recent reports. The students can apply to get admission done in their respective courses by visiting the DU SOL online portal and submitting the application form. In order to ensure a smooth admission process, students must carefully review the eligibility criteria and the documents that must be submitted.
Admission to DU SOL
The eligibility criteria for DU SOL admission are one of the most important things to consider.
There is no entrance test for admission to DU SOL, but candidates can be admitted to the university if they have a good merit list. Students applying for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses will have different requirements.
- Criteria for Admission to DU SOL UG:
The students must have a minimum of 40% in aggregate in their Class 12th in order to get admission to any of the undergraduate courses. It is possible to offer special courses like B.Com Honours that require students to have a minimum of 60% in Class 12. For subjects such as B.A. English Honors, students should have scored 75% or better in English during Class 12th. It is important for students to familiarize themselves with the cutoff marks that the university is asking for each course.
- Criteria for DU SOL PG Admission:
To be eligible for postgraduate programs, a candidate must have graduated from a reputable university. Like undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses may also have different requirements based on merit. To get admission in any of the postgraduate courses offered at DU SOL, candidates need to check out the cutoff scores that they need in their graduation marks.
DU SOL Admission Date 2022
Delhi University has finally opened its SOL admission process for the 2022 session. For more information, visit the official website.
|Start Date of SOL Application||22 October 2021|
|Last Date of SOL Application||15 December 2021|
Documents Required for DU SOL Admission
You must also review the documents you need to upload when you submit the online application form once you have checked the eligibility criteria. Please keep these documents handy while filling out the online form.
- A scanned copy of your latest passport photo and your signature
- Your self-attested certifications and marksheets confirming your Class 10th and 12th marks if you are pursuing a UG course or your graduation diploma if you are pursuing PG.
- If you graduated from a university outside Delhi or passed your 12th grade, you must submit a scanned copy of your migration certificate.
- Students applying for financial aid at the university must submit a self-attested letter of proof of income.
Admissions to DU SOL 2021-2022
After you have arranged all the required documents, you can finally begin your application process once the university sets the application submission deadline.
For DU SOL admission, students must take a few steps:
Online registration for DU SOL
First, the candidates need to register on the online portal of DU SOL.
- Go to https://sol.du.ac.in and click on the option New Registration, which appears after the university starts registering new students for classes.
- Under New Registration, you must first select New Applicant Sign Up.
- After you’ve entered your details, you must next create a new account.
- Create a password and register.
To finish the application process, the student needs to log in using the username and password provided through email.
DU SOL Application Form Fillup
You must complete the application form after you log into the student portal of DU SOL.
- Enter your personal information.
- Provide your academic details.
- Review all the entered details and click Submit to move on to the next tab.
Course Selection for DU SOL
You must choose the course you want to apply for once you have filled out your application form. You can apply to more than one particular course at the same time if you wish. Generally, students apply to one course at a time. Normally, you should have reviewed the full course list before deciding which course to take. ain have a look at the list of courses available to finally decide upon the exact course that you wish to apply for.
Documents for DU SOL Admissions
You must upload the required documents online after you have filled out the application form and selected a course. Here are the documents you must submit. During the uploading of documents, you need to pay attention to a few things.
- Please upload a photo with a pixel height of 120 and a pixel width of 100. A JPG file should be 4KB to 24KB in size.
- Your scanned signature should have a pixel height of 60 and a pixel width of 40, and its size should be between 1KB and 12KB in JPG format.
- Other documents such as mark sheets, certificates, etc. should be submitted in PDF format and should not exceed 2MB in size.
DU SOL Admission Fee Payment
Paying the application fee is the last step. Your application fee is different depending on the level of reservation you have in the society.
- Unreserved candidates or those belonging to the OBC section have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates from reserved sections of SC, ST, and PWD will pay a reduced fee of Rs. 250/-.
On completing all the steps, the confirmation page appears on your screen, which you need to download and keep safe.
Your DU SOL ID card and payment receipt should be emailed to you soon. You will receive your DU SOL Barcode on the receipt, which you will use to log in to your student portal in DU SOL from now on.
|SOL Admission Last Date||15-12-2021|
|SOL Website||Click Here|
|DU SOL Registration Form||Click Here|
|DU SOL Login Form||Click Here|