It has been announced that the DRDO will conduct an examination to fill 1,817 Multi Tasking Staff positions. The registration process has been completed almost a year ago, but the authority has yet to administer the test. DRDO MTS job openings were published in December 2019.
DRDO MTS Exam Date 2022
The recruitment test for Multitasking Staff will be conducted on the day to be determined by the Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment Council. The DRDO MTS Test Date may be announced in the last week of February 2022, with the exam taking place in March or April 2022. To receive the exact download link for the test date notice, as well as a step-by-step approach, please continue reading the article.
DRDO MTS Admit Card 2022
In December 2019, Defence Research and Development Organization of India (DRDO) held an online application process for 1,817 Multi Tasking Staff posts. Multitasking Staff CBT Tier 1 (MTS) is now very popular among candidates. DRDO Exam Authority is likely to announce the DRDO MTS Exam Date 2022 on its official website soon.
Covid-19 First, Second, and Third Waves caused the DRDO MTS Exam to be postponed. MTS Tier 1 Exam 2022 will be conducted by the DRDO between April and May 2022. The DRDO MTS Tier 1 Admit Card will be available 15 days prior to the test.
How To Download DRDO MTS Exam Notification?
In order to download the Defence Research and Development Organization Multitasking Staff Exam Notification, please follow the steps below. After downloading, please verify the exam date and gather the necessary information.
- Get the DRDO MTS Exam Date 2022 PDF announcement from the Defence Research and Development Organization’s official website.
- The Defense Research and Development Organization’s official website can be accessed by selecting the option on the right hand side.
- If the previously stated option is selected, a left-hand sidebar will appear with a Careers option. Click this option.
- If you select the option outlined above, you will be taken to a new page with the option Other Recruitment, which you should select.
- After selecting the above option, you will be given the opportunity to download the DRDO MTS Exam Date 2022 Notice. Select the option and complete the download process.
DRDO MTS Admit Card Date 2022
Tier-I (CBT) examinations for DRDO MTS were originally scheduled for July 2020, but have been postponed due to the Covid-19 crisis. The DRDO will distribute the admit card for the Tier 1 MTS Online Exam 2022 approximately two weeks prior to the exam. Those who qualify will receive the hall tickets.
Since students must complete Class 10 and ITI to qualify for the DRDO MTS Entry Test, lakhs of applicants are expected to apply for these positions. Furthermore, the Tier 1 CBT is regarded as a qualifying examination. The final merit list will only be determined by the Tier 2 CBT.
How to download DRDO MTS Admit Card 2022?
DRDO will make the test hall ticket for multitasking staff available online. You must use your registration credentials in order to obtain your hall ticket via the DRDO website. Your call letter will not be mailed via India Post.
On this DRDO MTS Admit Card 2022, you will find test center information, the candidate’s photo, profile information, and exam time. On the day of the test, the examinee must bring both the hall ticket and a government-issued photo identification. You will receive your CEPTAM MTS admission card once the DRDO releases it:
- Visit the MTS Recruitment page on the official DRDO website.
- The drop-down menu will allow you to select “MTS Tier 1 CBT Call Letter”.
- You will need to provide essential registration information, such as your application number, account password, or date of birth among other things.
- As a result of entering these data, your DRDO MTS admission card will appear on your computer screen if the given information is valid and you are eligible for the exam.
It is the responsibility of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) of the Ministry of Defence to conduct research and development. It was established in 1958 by the merger of the Defence Science Organization and technical development institutes. The organisation is headquartered in New Delhi. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is India’s premier research organization. It has a network of laboratories dedicated to the development of defense technology in aeronautics, weaponry, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems.