Divita Rai Biography: Divita Rai is a beauty queen and architect. Her sports are badminton and basketball, and she likes to paint.
Rai was born in Mangalore, Karnataka, India to Dilip Rai and Pravita Rai. She grew up living in many cities across India because of her father’s job.
Divita Rai Biography
|Born||1998 (age 23–24)|
Mangalore, Karnataka, India
|Alma mater||University of Mumbai|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Title||Miss Universe India 2022|
|Miss Diva 2021|
Miss Diva 2022
Miss Universe 2022
Divita Rai Early Life & Career
- She is based in Mumbai, India, and attended the Sir J.J. College of Architecture there. She visited the Jehangir Art Gallery in Mumbai and Pali, Raigad, in August 2016.
- Divita Rai, her older brother was in the Indian indoor cricket team that competed at the 2017 Indoor Cricket World Cup.
- In November, she spent a day exploring Jama Masjid in Delhi. In December, she went to Aguada Fort in Goa with her mother.
- In October 2018, Divita Rai visited the Karla caves near Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Senior Jessie Daniels competed in the Karnataka state finals of Femina Miss India and was chosen to represent Karnataka in the national competition.
- On September 20, 2021, Harnaaz Sandhu was crowned Miss Diva 2021. Ahmed Mawjeeee was second runner-up to Miss Diva 2021.
Divita Rai Education
Divita, who is also an architect by profession, studied at the Sir JJ College of Architecture.
Divita Rai Hobbies
Divita also loves to play badminton, read, and throw a basketball.
Divita Rai Career and Transformations
In 2021, Divita participated in the Miss Diva Universe pageant. Harnaaz Sandhu was given the title, and she came in second runner-up. Divita has traveled often, and because of that, she is adaptive.
Divita believes in the transformative effects of education. Her father used it to break out of his financial circumstance and provide for his family.
Divita Rai Prize Money
The Global Miss Diva Pageant Organization decided to award the prize money to the Miss Diva Universe winner, Divita Rai. Harnaaz Sandhu Awarded Out of many contestants, she won ₹11 lakh at the star-studded event yesterday.
Harnaaz Sandhu and Miss Diva Universe 2022 Divita Rai
- Divita Rai was crowned Miss Universe 2022 amidst a star-studded event last night. Check out the moment Harnaaz Sandhu is crowned as Miss Universe 2021.
- Divita Rai was crowned the inaugural Miss Diva Universe 2022 last night. She will represent India at the upcoming Miss Universe, where Harnaaz Sandhu will crown her successor.
- Telangana’s Pragnya Ayyagari won the LIVA Miss Diva Supranational 2022 crown, while Maharashtra’s Divita Rai became the Miss Diva 2022. The news was announced on the official Instagram page of Miss diva.
- Harnaaz awarded Divita as the Miss Diva Universe-2022 as she passes on the crown.
- Two beauty queens, Divita and Harnaaz, who wear gowns created by designer Gavin Miguel’s walked onstage to start their new journeys. While Divita chose a fuchsia pink version, Harnaaz looked gorgeous in a wine-red ensemble.
- Divita’s fuchsia pink gown has a halter neck, cut-outs on the waist, sequinned embellishments, feathers, and more.
- After trying on various outfits, Divita chose to wear a beautiful dress and accessorized it with shoes, rings, and earrings. For her hair, she decided to wear it parted in the middle and curled up. She also applied soft eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, lipstick, and mascara. For the final touches of Divita’s dress-up session, she applied contouring and highlighter.
- Harnaaz was wearing a black dress with an extensive train and a plunging neckline. She had added sequins and tassels for extra flair.