CUET UG Result 2022 Live, Scorecard Download Link: Candidates for CUET UG 2022 can download their scorecards from cuet.samarth.ac.in if they had appeared in any of the six phases of the entrance test.
Common University Entrance Test undergraduate CUET UG 2022 Results Live at cuet.samarth.ac.in: On September 15, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the CUET UG 2022 results. Students who took any of the six phases of CUET UG can access their scorecards at cuet.samarth.ac.in
Between July 16 and August 30, NTA conducted the first-ever common entrance test for undergraduate admission to universities. In order to consider individual grievances, a re-test was conducted on September 11. On September 8, a provisional answer key was released. The answer key could be challenged until 5 pm on September 10.
In the first phase of the exam, which took place between July 15 and July 20, CUET recorded 76.48 percent attendance. In both slots, Uttar Pradesh had the most candidates (52,885) with 125 examination centers, followed by West Bengal (10,744) with 35. Approximately 60 percent of all centers in the country are expected to be in attendance.
547 cities within India and 13 cities outside India participated in the entrance exam – Sri Lanka, Qatar, Doha, Indonesia, Nepal, Malaysia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, and Singapore.
CUET UG 2022 NTA Correction Window
The NTA will close the application form correction window at 5 p.m. today. If you need to make amends, follow these steps. Not yet done
- Visit the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Next, tap on the ‘Sign In’ link.
- Enter your application ID and date of birth or password.
- Next, tap the “Login” button.
- The application form will now appear on your display.
- Tap on the submit button after editing the desired fields.
- Print out your edited application form for future reference.
How to check the CUET UG Result 2022 on the official website?
- Go to cuet.samarth.ac.in, the official website.
- Click on the CUET UG 2022 Results results link.
- The third step is to enter your credentials, such as your application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- The fourth step is to view the results and if necessary, download them for later use.
UGC Chairman explains how CUET scores are calculated using the ‘equipercentile method’
CUET UG Result 2022 :The NTA will use a method called the ‘equipercentile method’ to calculate CUET Scores of individual students to ensure fairness and justice to all candidates. Using this method, normalised marks are calculated for each candidate using the percentiles of each group of students across multiple days for the same subject. UGC Chairman M Jagadesh explains
How to Calculate CUET UG Result 2022 (Normalization procedure based on Percentile and Equi percentile method)
In order to arrive at the methodology, a committee consisting of Senior Professors from Indian Statistical Institute Delhi and Indian Institute of Technology Delhi held detailed deliberations. In accordance with the Information Bulletin of CUET (UG) – 2022, raw scores for each subject will be normalized using the Equipercentile method. For subjects with multiple shifts, this is done separately.
Each candidate appearing for a subject for which examinations are held in multiple shifts will be converted into a NTA score (percentile score & normalized score) in three steps.
Step1: Convert raw scores into percentile scores.
The percentiles are calculated separately for each shift.
- Record the number of candidates who have appeared in a shift. Denote this number by N.
- Sort all the candidates in one shift in decreasing order of their marks.
- Note the raw marks for each candidate. Suppose this is denoted by T. Count the number of candidates in that shift whose raw scores are less than or equal to T. Denote this number by m.
- The percentile score for this candidate is then calculated as:
Step2: Pull-back of the percentiles to the marks scale for each session to get Normalised Score.
- The data across all sessions tabulated at the end of step 1 is collated into a single table.
- The shift-wise raw score columns should be kept separate.
- All the records are then sorted in decreasing order of the percentiles.
Step3: Calculation of the Normalised Score
Now for each subject there is a score assigned to each percentile value and
each session. The Normalised score, Z, corresponding to a percentile value
P, is calculated as:
Top applicants for CUET-UG 2022: DU, BHU
Delhi University received the most applications through CUET, with 6.63 lakh, followed by Banaras Hindu University (4.34 lakh) and University of Allahabad (2.62 lakh). 58.5 lakh CUET scores have been submitted to 90 universities this year. Only 13 universities have received 26.4 lakh of the 58.5 lakh applications. Except for one (Rajiv Gandhi University), all of the 13 universities are located in Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan.
CUET UG Result 2022: Assam and Goa have the lowest attendance
As only 583 of 5,634 registered candidates took the test, Meghalaya logged the lowest attendance rate at 6.02 percent. Arunachal Pradesh follows with 11.21 percent.