Registration for the first batch of Agniveer Air Force will begin on June 24. The Phase 1 online examination will begin on July 24. On June 19, Air Marshal SK Jha told a joint press conference of the tri-services that the first batch would enroll in December and training would begin by December 30.
अग्निवीरों के पहले बैच के लिए पंजीकरण 24 जून से शुरू होगा। पहले चरण की ऑनलाइन परीक्षा 24 जुलाई से शुरू होगी। 19 जून को एयर मार्शल एसके झा ने तीनों सेनाओं के संयुक्त संवाददाता सम्मेलन में बताया कि पहला बैच दिसंबर में नामांकन करेगा। और प्रशिक्षण 30 दिसंबर से शुरू होगा।
First Batch of Agniveer Air Force
The registration for the first batch of Agniveer Air Force- the recruits under the new Agnipath scheme- for the Indian Air Force (IAF) starts on Friday. The online exam will be held exactly one month later (on July 24). In a joint press conference of the tri-services held on June 19, Air Marshal SK Jha announced that registration for the first batch of Agniveer will begin on June 24.
An online phase one examination would take place on July 24, and the first batch of Agnives would enroll by December 30 and undergo training by December 30,” he said.
The Air Force Act 1950 governs Agniveers enrolled in the IAF for four years.
“The IAF will work to recruit candidates as Agniveers from all parts of the country through the use of modern technology, specialized rallies and campus interviews at recognized technical institutes such as Industrial Training Institutes, NSQF etc.,” a statement from the IAF stated.
According to the statement, Aginveers will form a distinct rank within the IAF. Under existing provisions, any Agniveers under the age of 18 must have their parents or guardians sign the enrolment form. Candidates who pass Phase 1 of the selection process will be eligible for Phase 2 and those who fail Phase 1 will not be considered.
Important Dates of Indian Air Force Recruitment
|Application Start Date||24th June 2022 from 10 AM|
|Application Last Date||5th July 2022 till 5 PM|
|Admit Card Issue||Notified Later|
|Exam Date||24th July 2022|
|Provisional Select List||1st December 2022|
|Final Enrolment List||11th December 2022|
Agniveervayu Air Force Eligibility Criteria
The Air Force recently released a detailed notification that details the eligibility criteria, the examination fee, the terms and conditions, the age limit, the medical requirements, and the financial benefits, including salary and insurance, as well as to explain the selection process at the Phase 1 and Phase 2 levels.
On June 20, the army also announced the recruitment of Agniveer Air Force under the scheme and provided information on pay packages, eligibility, and conditions of service.
Vice Admiral Dinesh Tripathi said on June 19 that the navy’s recruitment guidelines would be released by June 25. According to him, the first Agniveer Air Force will be trained at the base in Chilka, Odisha, starting on November 21. ‘Agniveers’ will be recruited both male and female, and female ‘Agniveers’ may also be deployed on warships, he said.
Document required for Agniveervayu
- Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet or Diploma
- Passport size recent colour photograph
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression
- Candidate’s signature image
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image
- The mark sheet indicates marks in English subject in Diploma.
Examination Fee for Air Force Agnipath Agniveervayu
- The candidate must pay an examination fee of Rs.250/- while registering for the online examination.
- Debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking can be used to pay through the payment gateway.
- It is also possible to pay the examination fee by Challan at any Axis Bank branch.
How to Apply for Agniveer Air Force Recruitment?
In order to apply for the Indian Air Force Agnipath Recruitment, candidates must complete the online application process through the official Indian Air Force website. For more information on how to apply online, see the steps below.
|Check out the Important Links section.|
|You can apply online by clicking the link.|
|You will now see an official web portal in a new tab.|
|In that portal you will get the option to register yourself.|
|In order to register, you must provide all the requested information.|
|After that you have to upload your documents.|
|Now, you have to pay the examination fee.|
|After successful payment, your application will be submitted.|
|Also, you will receive an acknowledgment copy of your submission.|
|Keep the acknowledgment copy for future reference.|
Mandatory Medical Standards for Agniveervayu
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidates should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidates shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Physical Fitness Test for Agniveervayu Air force
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds
- 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time
LEAVE , SALARY, INSURANCE FOR AGNIVEERVAYU
- Training: Upon enrollment, AGNIVEERVAYU will receive military training based on Indian Air Force requirements.
- Leave: Leave will be granted according to the exigencies of the Indian Air Force. During their engagement period, AGNIVEERVAYU may be entitled to the following leaves:-
- Annual Leave: 30 days per year.
- Sick Leave: Based on medical advice.
- Medical and CSD Facilities: is entitled to medical treatment at Service Hospitals and CSD provisions during their engagement period in the Indian Air Force.
- Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits :AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled in this scheme will be paid a monthly Agniveer package of Rs 30,000/- with a fixed yearly increment. Additionally, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in the IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
|Package Details Agniveer Air Force|
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Fund|
- Seva Nidhi Package – Final Benefits. Upon completion of their engagement period, AGNIVEERVAYU will receive a once-off ‘Seva Nidhi’ package, which includes their monthly contribution along with a matching contribution by the Government:-
- AGNIVEERVAYU will not be required to contribute to any government provident fund.
- AGNIVEERVAYU shall not be entitled to any gratuity or pensionary benefits.
- Insurance, Death and Disability Compensation: In the Indian Air Force, AGNIVEERVAYU will be covered by a non-contributory life insurance policy of Rs 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement. AGNIVEERVAYU will not be subject to the Pension Regulations/Rules for Indian Air Force. Log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in for details of Death/Disability compensation.
- Agniveer Skill Certificate: A detailed Skill-Set certificate highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by AGNIVEERVAYU personnel during the engagement period will be issued at the end of engagement.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Full Notification||Click Here|
|Download Instruction||Click Here|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Links of Air Force Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of Indian Air Force Recruitment
What is the starting date for Indian Air Force Recruitment online applications?
Indian Air Force Recruitment will begin online on 24th June 2022 at 10 AM.
When is the last date to apply online for Indian Air Force Recruitment?
For Indian Air Force Recruitment, the last date to apply online is 5th July 2022 at 5 PM.
Is there an age limit for Indian Air Force agniveer recruitment?
Agniveer recruitment in the Indian Air Force has an age limit of 17 years 6 months to 23 years.
Is there an official website for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment?
The Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment website is https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/.