(PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM)
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- Candidates will be required to apply online exclusively through the website: www.juet.in. Once the JUET Entrance application form is submitted online, the system will generate a challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details. The candidates are required to pay the requisite fee at any of the designated Branch* of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. nearest of him/her through offline mode. The applicants are requested to positively collect hardcopy of JUET-2019 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. at the time of payment of requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan or online mode (Debit/ Credit Card), the process for the online application will be completed.
NOTE: An application shall be rejected if the payment is not deposited through auto generated challan within the specified time period and in such cases admit card shall not be issued.
- Detailed Advertisement/s can be seen on the website http://juet.in
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification and prospectus carefully. The candidate must evaluate his/her eligibility for the respective category.
- Before starting registration of application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) and signature (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- One candidate can submit only one application. If more than one application is submitted, it will lead to rejection of all the applications submitted by the candidate.
- Applicant should fill the details / inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field / inputs mentioned in the application form. Name of the Applicant, father's name etc should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Matriculation mark sheet / certificate. Any change / alteration found / detected later, may lead to his / her disqualification.
- The applicants should note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change / alteration / modification will be allowed / entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant on the registered Email ID and SMS on the entered Mobile Number given in the application form. Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- Mode of Payment:- The Application fee is already prescribed under the Payment of Fee link. The applicants have to approach the designated branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. and deposit the entrance fee through Payment Challan generated during online filling of JUET application form. The applicants are requested to positively collect hard-copy of JUET Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. after the payment of the requisite fee. The applicant can check his/her status of payment at the website http://juet.in after 3 - 4 working days after the payment of the fee.
- The Applicants after successful completion of registration of the On-line Application are advised to keep a print out of his/her Application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the bank for any future reference.
- The applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to the best of his / her knowledge and they are required to be supported by the original documents / testimonials as and when required/demanded. His/her candidature /admission will be summarily rejected/ terminated if any false/incorrect information is found / detected at any stage. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the Check Box about this Declaration at the end of the Application Form, before saving and uploading the application.